Time For A Change

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Psycho Tech, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I didn’t really plan to even say anything but i have left DC once again. I originally left in 2019, alot changed in the world, & I returned in April 2021, up till about 4 days ago. I originally returned for the ppl, there were lots who asked me to return, & i did & ended up as unplanned league leader. I really did have a fun time, & enjoyed the things Oceans was doing for the community, as well as Charon whom i was able to chat w frequently. Over this past year, more & more of those friends, along with the 2 devs I mentioned, have left.

I hold absolutely no ill will towards the company or players or anything like that, just wanted to say a proper farewell, i did frequent the forums on my last game break, but will not be this time (maybe a week or so after this post ill check incase anyone messages)

I will still be active on playstation, if anyone i never had the opportunity to add previously wants to chat. Reach me at “Killermoth1”

In closing, w my departure i will no longer be maintaining the Bring Out Your Dead, or What Characters Would You Like To See Next threads, so feel free to start another:)

Thx for a fun 11 years, just don’t have the time anymore to dedicate to an mmo on my own anymore

Please be sure to support my friends: Achikah, Metanite & 123Ryll on youtube, 3 pretty cool dc players that love engaging the community
    • Like x 4
  2. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I wish you well and all the best. Things change, times change, people change, so sometimes moving on is the right thing to do.

It is always so sad to me to read posts like yours. It is sad to me whenever anyone leaves. I do not think I ever had the opportunity of playing content with you but I will miss seeing your posts here on the Forum.

Take care & God bless.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Take care Psycho, I'll try to hop on the psn app more often to check if you left me any messages. I totally get where you are coming from, and will miss seeing you on the forums. We never got to play together, too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Controller Devoted Player

Wish you well, PT. One of the Good Guys.

The crazy thing is that there are more out there like you that don't even make it to the forums.
    • Like x 1