Tides of War Summer Event Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 30, 2014.

1. KillahBags Level 30

I can't get the exteroir mission to run for me only the event menu, the exterior mission will not let me 're run since the first day anyone know how to fix this?
  2. Baby Sister Committed Player

THANKS SOE ALL I WAITED FOR ALL MY LIFE OF PLAYING THIS GAME WAS THAT CHEST PIECE :))))) THANKS! big THUMB ! for me
    • Like x 1
  3. KillahBags Level 30

So is there an not or something I can pick the exterior mission up at it won't restart for me???
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

You have to fly out to the ship and get it manually from there... had the same issue yesterday and that's what I did, for some reason it just doesn't automatically pop after you complete the Outpost mission. So if you're a hero, fly out to Aquaman's command ship, villains fly to Ocean Master's command ship and you'll be able to get the mission from them directly.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eranthis New Player

That Chest piece is to die for LOVE IT SOE ! thanks devs :)
  6. Seth Grey New Player

When is this event going to expire?
  7. David Ivanenko Committed Player

After 2 years of running the event I'm still missing both the Head and Waist styles. I'm hoping that now with individual loot I finally get to complete it.
    If I don't get those last 2 pieces this year, I'll flush Aquaman down the toilet.
    • Like x 2
  8. NotHappy Active Player

Most, if not all games, post the starting and stopping date of events. Its not really hard to do. Why is Sony incapable of posting dates for events? ok it may be too hard for you guys to understand so let me give you an example:
    Event Start Date: Tuesday July 1, 2014
    End End Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2014

so do you guys see how to do this? I suppose understanding what I am saying is the difficult part.
    • Like x 3
  9. Seven New Player

A month ??? cool thx everyone for being soooo helpful , i guess it ends at the end of july, so glad i dont have 16 Avatars LAWL im only getting the stuff for my 2 favorite villians and hero ...... whilst im here does anyone know where a girl can get those cute pink glowing aruras accesseory thingyies at ? thx in advance........ BTW special thx to all you peeps that grouped me and helped me get through the ruff stuff, and thx to all who help everyone YOUR ALL REAL HEROS !
    [IMG][IMG]
  10. DaHawtness New Player

Got a purple glow aura out of a Promethium Lockbox yesterday on one of my alts... If that's any help to ya!
  11. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

My most hated seasonal. The enemies that you have to kill 15 of never spawn fast enough, the ones that you don't need to kill spawn overly fast and always spawn in attack mode, thus breaking you from turning the cog to the turrets you need to destroy. Glad I have three toons and passed base items to my main to finish these feats in 2 days. Absolutely HATE this event.
  12. Seth Grey New Player

Anybody else get the feeling they've gone finishing when they're looking for the enemies? I know it wasn't intentional but it seriously fits the theme! :p

Yes, it's a little annoying when you play as a hero...the wait isn't that long for villains as there aren't that many players out there. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. The Killing Joke New Player

Anyone know where I can buy the new equipment for this event?
  14. Seth Grey New Player

err.....I meant fishing....stupid typo, sheesh!
  15. Seven New Player

fishing LOL Gorgans fish sticks, Hey my little secret to that one is to go to the ship far away from the mission ship, many dont want to fly farther, as for the other i stay close cause as long as your on the ship and helping you get the generater points, TAR TAR anyone ? LAWL so i guess ill just hope to get a promithium box with an aroara
    • Like x 1
  16. Seven New Player

thx much to bad we couldnt change that color lawl
  17. redlantern89 New Player

From the quartermaster in the instance and on the boat.
  18. PrimarchLegion New Player

I can't spend my sand dollar tokens at vendor for some bloody reason was working just fine then out of no where stopped
  19. Denilson New Player

Please, tell us when this event is going to end so we can spend all our Sand Dollars before the seasonal vendors are gone. :(
    • Like x 1
  20. Seth Grey New Player

Another user told me it was at the end of the month. No official confirmation though.