The Walking Dead Season 7

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 21, 2016.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yup , n only 2 ep left this season of Fear
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Haven't watched S2 of Fear, is it any good?
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yeah, much better than the first
  5. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Trips me out how much Negan looks like Fargo from Chrono Cross.

[IMG]
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would freak me out if he started talking about a lawyer named "Alicia", but will no longer be watching this show
  7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

Re watching some eps before new season starts.

What with the way they are so committed about how they treat the bodies of their fallen post-apocalyptic family members.....it really annoys me how they make zero attempt to ease the suffering and quicken the death of one of their loved ones who is being eaten alive in front of them.

It's like nearly every single person who they lost died this way. They get trapped by a mob of zombies, and the group can't get to them in time. Guy/girl gets a bite taken out of them, then 10 more jump on em.
    Even if they some how managed to take out the horde, he/she has already been bitten, so no matter what they are dead. - Survivors pause to cry and watch their family member go down, screaming, having their sphincter yanked out and eaten right in front of them. And then the survivors knowing there is nothing they can do, turn and run....but there is something they can do. SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD!

[IMG]

They are dead. They don't care what you do with the their body. The greater act of your love for them, is to instead of letting them die in such a slow painful way, is to shoot em in the head so they don't have to suffer one second longer.

Josephine, back me up on this
    [IMG]

err never mind. She is a little busy at the moment.

What about you Jess?
    [IMG]
    "Oh, don't kill me. Not tell I get a chance to see what my lungs look like, when they are outside of my body. But if you could just cut off my arm, I would really appreciate it thanks. YOLO"
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Just a reminder, negan n Maggie are batmans parents
    • Like x 1
  9. CHUD Loyal Player

Fear the Walking Dead has been getting anywhere between mixed to "why are they making this" reviews. Personally, Season 1 was good as the introduction. Season 2......had it's good and bad points. Season 3.......I'm thinking if they don't pick up in ratings or some good writers we might see an end to it.
  10. CHUD Loyal Player

As of the end of Season 6,......there's 1 of 5 possibilities who might have gotten killed.

1. Glenn - I know,.....the whole "Issue 100" thing.....and yes I had the different cover variants of that issue. But the thing is Glenn might not get it (see after #2)

2. Abraham Ford - Technically he's supposed to be dead BEFORE Negan. Remember the whole arrow to the eye thing that Denise got?? That was supposed to be Abraham.

* Between 1 and 2....Kirkman said that killing of Abe was the hardest decision he had to make for the comic and wished he hadn't done it. Also, he said that he hates seeing the same deaths be repeated from comic to show. Now whether that means Glenn and Abe get off not being killed is an option.

3. Daryl - He's the wild-card pick. Technically he's not in the comic. Technically Dwight was the one carrying the crossbow.
    [IMG]
    Considering that Daryl (a.k.a - "God's Gift to Women") is also doing that show "Riding with Reedus".....or if some had their way "Riding ON Reedus".....it would be a good excuse to lighten his filming obligations for TWD for RwR.

4. Aaron - In a recent interview Ross Marquand has been confirmed to being moved up to main cast. Personally, Aaron hasn't been doing much with the show as of late and just seems to be there as a fill. Giving him the T-Dog treatment and killing him off just as he was getting good I can stop and see. But still....who knows.

5. Eugene - They did say they would be killing off a person who has gotten good with the fans and let's face it.....Eugene is it. He's the comedy relief of sorts (remember the whole bit with the sorghum at the start of the episode when they introduced Jesus???).......well....again, it's possible. But you just can't kill off the mullet. THE MULLET IS POWER!!!! Besides, he's still alive in the comic.......but so is Andrea and boy, did Glenn Mazzara catch fire for that one. I think that's why he got let go and Scott Gimple took over. Besides....why kill of Eugene after he got beat up by Negan's men????

We all know it's not going to be Rick.....and more than likely it won't be Carl (or as Rick would say "CORRAL!!!! GET IN THE HOUSE!!!!") seeing is how that Negan kinda befriends Carl in a round-about sort of way.

We also know it isn't any of the female characters there. Negan has an eye for the ladies.......and a brothel of his very own (now that's some serious ******').

But who knows.....

Oh....and much like the comic....
    [IMG]

Yep. Eugene had a Dwight Dog for lunch.
  11. CHUD Loyal Player

Also....for season 7,.....I'm not just waiting on finding out who got killed off at the end of season 6,.....but how they're gonna handle Shiva and Ezekiel and Kingdom. Yeah....Shiva is being CG'ed.....and I'm kinda okay with that due to animal protection laws. But still.....to see Kingdom go from comic to the show is gonna be interesting.

Also....still down the road.

Think they'll ever bring in The Whisperers???
    And a backstory for Negan. I think they were teasing that idea. Let's just hope they go with the short comic versions they've been doing so far.
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

"Maggie" has expressed interest in doing other things , she is pregnant , kill 2 for price of 1 , gets the groups attention , sets up for a Glenn's revenge romp
  13. CHUD Loyal Player

This is from my YouTube subscriptions. I figured I'd put this one up. Now, it's uncertain if it's an "official" clip from the show or just a glimpse or something, but it does raise more questions as to who might have gotten it.
  14. CHUD Loyal Player

15. light FX Steadfast Player

Hope they stick to the comics for this. It should be glenn. I hope it is. It will have more of an impact with his relationship with maggie and the group and her being pregnant. I didnt like the cliff hanger but that last episode was so well done. The whistling in the woods was epic and so creepy. The whole scene of negans speech was so awesome. Cant wait for oct 23rd.
  16. CHUD Loyal Player

You're not the only one who's waiting for Season 7 to drop. Heck,....I started counting down the days the moment I saw the SDCC trailer.

But as far as it being Glenn who gets it,....don't know. Kirkman has said he hates to see repeated deaths from the comic to the show (hence the reason why Denise got the arrow to the eye instead of Abraham). But based on the video I posted where it has that shadowing,.....it might wind up being Eugene or Aaron......or even Carl (which I hope not).
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

I could see it being eugene. Like i said i hope they go the comic way. But honestly they probably wont. I saw the thing u posted. I dont buy it. The reason why is after the last episode on talking dead the producers said they knew people would pause and rewind and all that to try and see who it was. So they intentionally filmed it so that wasnt possible for people to do.

I really disliked the cliff hanger like i said. But its been kinda fun to speculate and discuss with others. Every fan of the show has their own theory and why. Kinda cool having those discussions. And it brings fans together to interact and discuss. On a side note, i cant stand carl lol. Idky either. Just something about em. Drives me bonkers. I actually cheered when he got shot in the eye. I thought for maybe a second they would kill off his character. If ya read the comics ya knew eventually hes losing an eye. I was just hoping it was more lol. Kinda morbid but i just not a fan of the character. Maybe its the actor idk. Im also very interested to see the whole carol and whats his name story play out. I can never remember that guys name. I know his real name, lennie james. Just always 4get his characters name. But the 2 of them together and their past history should make for some good story arc and great acting too :)
  18. CHUD Loyal Player

Morgan is the character name. Personally,.....I kinda want to see where the whole thing is going with the two of them as well. PLUS we all got Kingdom coming up (confirmed in episode 3). I want to see how Ezekiel and Shiva are going to be handled. Personally,.....I'm really looking forward to Season 7 opener. Screw Christmas.....screw Super Bowl......WALKING DEAD and HALLOWEEN RULES!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. CHUD Loyal Player

UPDATE
    I posted a video of the Negan kill.......
    Hate to disappoint but then again I was also convinced it was a real pic

Again.....somebody who used Adobe Photoshop tricked us all.
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Us?