The Story So Far: Episode 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Dexella Communications Manager

The Story So Far: Episode 23

Our newest Kryptonian storyline continues in Episode 23: Brainiac’s Bottle Ship! This Eight-Player Raid will call on you – our heroes and villains – to help prevent Zod from figuring out where the bottled Kandor is located, and from using tech in the Science Spire to destroy Metropolis. How did we get to such perilous straits? Let’s review…

[IMG]

Our most recent episode, Episode 22, introduced the latest adventures of our favorite Kryptonian characters, beginning with a trip into “The Phantom Zone.” When anomalous readings are detected in the Phantom Zone Projector room, heroes and villains make their way there from the Fortress of Solitude. Here, after fighting the Sunstone Golems, players come face-to-face with General Zod, who is attempting to help his New Kryptonian Militia escape the Phantom Zone so they can take over Earth. Despite the best efforts of our heroes and villains, Non, Ursa, and Zod all escape through an open portal…

Meanwhile, Lois Lane discovers that Zod’s Militia has been snooping around the Science Spire and wants to know what it is they’re looking for, and she discovers it’s Kandor. Brainiac has Kandor in a bottle on one of his ships, and Zod is trying to figure out which one!

This story continues in Episode 23: Brainiac’s Bottle Ship!

Also included in Episode 23 is The Will of Darkseid. Back in Episode 14: Halls of Power II, Darkseid had been working to harness the power of the Old Gods through ancient artifacts and had turned his legions on the New Gods of New Genesis.

[IMG]

Now, Superman and Lex are both interested in seeing what’s happening on New Genesis, and they need your help! You’re going to need strength and strategy to help in the battle to prevent another intergalactic disaster in Episode 23: The Will of Darkseid.

Episode 23 is available NOW for Members. Not a member yet? Learn more at www.dcuniverseonline.com/membership.
    • Like x 7
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Like seriously, posts like this should be in the welcome screen upon login. Very well done.
    • Like x 6
  3. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

At least there's no cuss words in the storyline like the last duo we got.

Very contradicting though, as you Devs choose bad words for the actual in-game dialogue but yet you censor those same words in the DCUO forum... And we can even get warnings and bans for saying them...

Just realize that children play these games, and for you to use those words in your game is very irresponsible. Thanks.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

This post actually made me excited and wanting to play this episode.

How about you guys include this as a pop-up window whenever someone tries to Q for the episode?
  5. Maylaise0 New Player

It'd be great to get on and play with my subscription but UI for camera is messed up and game crashes immediately in a mission I'm in, so all my characters are trapped by one in a tutorial -_-......
  6. Maylaise0 New Player

Game data corruption, gathering data will never load either tried switching characters before it crashes but it goes down too fast
  7. Phaticcus New Player

The language is fine. It's DC, not teletubbies.
  8. Zeykko New Player

some improvement is expected in damage to the quantum dps ?
  9. David Ivanenko Committed Player

FYI, the game is Teen rated, so children shouldn't even be playing it to begin with.

The ESRB rating states that the game contains:
    - Mild Blood.
    - Mild Language.
    - Mild Suggestive Themes.
    - Violence.
  10. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

And they censor words on this forum they use in-game ? Besides, kids play the game, irresponsible no matter how you cut it. But yah I see your point about the teen rating but dang though.
  11. Apoxallo New Player

Not irresponsible at all on the developers part. On the parents part, yes. If you don't bother to read the rating, then that's on you as the parent.
    • Like x 2
  12. Kurama Active Player

Alguien tiene una idea de por que no me aparece ni el dúo ni el nuevo raid ?
  13. SewerDraiin New Player

lats night I purchased a standard toilet and dirty tub and placed in base I noticed this morning it wasnt there, so I went to try and place it again but it wasnt in the list of items to place but if I go to my inventory to and look at base items it says I have them... what happened to them?
  14. The Doctor Loyal Player

Stop trying to place them on the ceiling. If you put your toilet on the ceiling the urine will just fall on the floor below. Place them on the floor instead. You're welcome.
  15. ErnieB Loyal Player

The Story So Far: The game went to hell in a hand basket, everything is bugged is no one has a single clue as to what's going on, pretty much we're back right where we were a week ago. The one thing that I really don't like is as always the lack of communication.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ghoul Well-Known Player

17. ErnieB Loyal Player

They already say the loot has to stay attuned to roles, adding unnatunned gear means having to change every piece of gear, which is hundreds of pieces of gear, something for which they do not have the time for.
  18. ErnieB Loyal Player

no
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

ermm that is the problem then, unatunned gear sets to your role, attuned gear only sets for a specific role, so it's the same issue.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Uh, yeah it did. It improves the chances of getting something you didn't already have (assuming you don't have everything from that instance). Is it a guarantee? Heck no. Should it be a guarantee? Also heck no.
    • Like x 1