The Second Age: Recruitment (EU PS/PC Hero League)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Astartè, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Astartè New Player

The Second Age of Heroes are looking to recruit heroes of all roles and tiers. Mic preferred but not essential.

About us:
    We’re a group of returning players finally caught up to T6 in the revamped tier system. playing current and past content for feats and fun.

Have you missed bounty feats in past episodes and struggling to run past content for feats? Do you want a League that’s aware of what it’s members need in DCUO and actively run most content? Look no further, we got you.

Planned multi-episode runs, in house pvp nights, legends pve feats and elite renown from past and current episodes are all being ran.

If this sounds like it suits your needs feel free to contact us here or in game. Look for myself. Apple jacks, shâdow wâlker or Mr Beaston.

Many thanks, Astartè
  2. Godyer New Player

Hello, I'm interested in joining your league. Is there a discord or something so we can talk?
    If not, just a question how many of you are active? I see your newly-ish formed league, not so many members "yet!"
    But if most of you guys are active I'm in, if you'd take me ^^
  3. Astartè New Player

Yes we are newly formed, with 8 active players at peak times. All returning players who were top sp and tier at around the Age of Justice episode.
    Obviously we have a lot of catching up to do but we’re already into the Flashpoint episode and looking to experience the content we’ve missed.

We’re looking to add players at a similar position within the game to ourselves so our in game goals are similar. We also want to provide a platform for newer or less experienced players to learn their trade also.
  4. Rognvalder New Player

I’m ps5/Eu returning player. I’ve started a new character, I haven’t played since mogo came out. I’m currently sat at Cr 314 but only 150 sp and looking for a league to help me out and who I can help in return. Name is Rognvalder in game
  5. ChloE52 New Player

Hi, I am EUPC player, I am really interested joining ur league, having two Characrer: Rage Tank CR 322 atm sp 183, Eeletric Healer/DPS CR 340 sp 183 200artifacts. I found that it might be a good idea to play with solid teammates where a active league could really help. And your league can just be right for me and I can also contribute much (English main) .

Please let me know if I can join your league.

Thank you.

ChloE52/DeaN52
  6. Redhood1981 New Player

Hey I'm a returning player been playing the hell out of this again and I'm currently at cr 70 but plan on getting through all the content I'm trying to find an active league who will do raids and everything with me considering i stopped playing as a kid and now being an adult I've fallen in love with the game trying g to find a group to do a few raids with specifically the gates of tarturs and the prime battleground if I could join the league I'd appreciate it alot and contribute to anyone who needs help or a player no different then I I'll be on frequently just about everyday if I'm not working
  7. Redhood1981 New Player

8. Astartè New Player

Hi I’ve added you onto my in game friend list. I’ll contact you in DC when you get online
  9. Astartè New Player

Quick bump to this thread. Still recruiting. Thx
  10. Astartè New Player

Bumping this thread as we’re recruiting again
  11. Spider_Fletch New Player

Me and my friend.
    LightFletch
    RageTKieran
  12. Chipschaps New Player

Bonjour,
    Mon ami et moi recherchons une ligue francophone, serait il possible de vous rejoindre ?
    merci
  13. Guizem New Player

Still recruting?
  14. Sandman slim New Player

If still recruiting could I get a invite please I'm a returning player just leveling up