The purpose of Hop part1,Wotl part2 and AF part 2.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Theblackcat456, May 24, 2015.

1. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Other than feats and the enjoyment of the unique content from each dlc the point or need of the main content of the past 3 dlcs is redundant, once u get cr106 u can use the solo af part 2 to boost yourself to 111\112 in a hour, then giving u access to Hop part 2 at a ridiculous cr111[too low the bosses in hh are 126cr and 129 in elite but 111cr players? ], therefore giving u access to 126cr with the use of replays in minimal time by playing op6 20min runs easy. What sparked this thread was the fact that a player i knew was cr108 yesterday,he hadn't played since August the release month of Hop part 1, now He's 117cr today, he skipped through 9 months of regular play in 1day, 1day ! This only carries noobs into the end game content,i may be wrong but i thought the devs didn't want that ppl could just chill on another game then bash through an entire tier,it undermines the point or enjoyment of a individual dlcs progression.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they dont really care tbh as long as that $$ keeps flowing, and it has with the sell of replay badges.
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

It doesnt matter. Most of us just want the big fight in the end anyway.