The Players Behind The Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Magnificent, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

[IMG]

Me, a long, long, long time ago. Almost 31 years.
    • Like x 4
  2. Faust74 Loyal Player

This pic makes me lol. You're like, "Yaaay, I'm Over the Legal Limit!"
    • Like x 2
  3. Deathmark New Player

There was the follow up pic she likely omitted, the one of her next to the crashed car and the cops holding the breathalyzer and her being like "s*** im over the legal limit"
    • Like x 1
  4. SuperMia New Player

LOL! (bites you both) XD
    • Like x 2
  5. Faust74 Loyal Player

Are you a Redhead?
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yes sir, I sure am! And not the funny red here. I'll see if I can find a old picture of my real color.
  7. Snow New Player

Your character and you have some resemblance and it's awesome!
    • Like x 2
  8. Faust74 Loyal Player

Thought so, you got the characteristic of a Redhead in that one pic.
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you! I just wish we could give our toons more curves. My characters butt is too flat lol
    • Like x 4
  10. OMAAR New Player

Last summer:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Its the no makeup hiding the freckles in that one lol.

This is funny and I can't believe I'm posting it here, but here is the real color. The only one I can find is my high school senior picture lol. Strawberry blond...

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  12. Snow New Player

Pretty and you look so different!
    You barely aged :O
    • Like x 2
  13. Faust74 Loyal Player

I love Redheads, but I would never date one again lol.
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

LOL!!!!!! Got a fun one did ya?
    • Like x 1
  15. Im Charlie New Player

Same way i felt about blondes when i was in high school. Brunettes were all chill though, ask my baby momma lol :D
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you kindly! ^_^ I blame it on all the years hiding from the sun. I got two skin colors, red or white. Red hurts too much lol
    • Like x 3
  17. Faust74 Loyal Player

They got the Dr Jekyell and Mr Hyde syndrome. They can be so caring and sweet on minute. But make them mad, and you better be ready to run for your life and sleep with one eye open.

I know not every single redhead is like that, but every single redhead I have dated (3) was exactly that.
    • Like x 3
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah! I was like that when I was younger. I mellowed out in my mid to late 20's though. Idk what happened lol
  19. Umi New Player

Woohoo~. Here I am (5'8" btw):
    [IMG]

And just for giggles, I'll post this. I had spinal surgery a while back and it's actually the reason why I got into this game so much; it was a great distraction during the recovery process-- plus the mic system has kept me from doing any snacking so I'm still at 125 lbs (especially critical now that a portion of my spine is artificial and the less weight to bear while standing/walking, the better). Anywho, my neurosurgeon dared me to paint my post-surgical brace, so I did. KA-POW:
    [IMG]

And here's a photo one of my best friends took on our first trip back to the beach after surgery (he's very proud of this picture, lol). After something like that, you've got to have a BA scar pic! ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 20
  20. Umi New Player

Girl, you are simply gorgeous! Love your ink! <3
    • Like x 4