The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Thanks :) It's getting So hard to come up with something that's not allready been done now :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Thanks That means a lot to hear :D Even though I post a WHOLE lot (probably more than people like hehe) I do it cause I love making styles so much :) Even though I do it for my self it's also very nice to get feedback :) .For me I put most of my dcuo time and a great deal of passion into my styles though sometimes it may come out not as good as I had hoped in the end but we can only strive to be our best self :)
    • Like x 2
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I totally understand and agree with that feeling. I'll even admit to feeling a bit of envy and jealousy at times when I see what you and others post. LOL

But at the end of the day, that petty little part of me that wants to hate on what others come up with gets drowned out pretty quickly and thoroughly by the awestruck part of me that just has to say, "That's incredible!"
    • Like x 2
  4. NelielTu New Player

What head style is this? I've never seen it before
  5. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I don't think you're unique in that. Barbie Online gameplay is real and myself and most of my friends are here for it. And it's not limited to casual players either; there's crossover from casual to "elite" players. "Elite" players typically don't care for style pieces *until* there's something that gets their interest and then they care too. Aesthetic options for MMO's are arguably the biggest driver of revenue in the industry. Don't be shy about your love for making nice looking characters. You're not even close to being alone. :)
    • Like x 4
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thrall of Ekron head piece from the Legion vendor.
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

My take on Vader, as well as some other star wars favs!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  8. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Vulture from Homecoming
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Justice Society: World War II wonder woman

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  12. Lara Committed Player

Wow, Thats one of the best Wonder Woman styles i have seen so far! awesome
    • Like x 1
  13. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Most excellent. Void material would be definitely worth the effort.
    • Like x 2
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok. In my ongoing futile effort to improve an already perfect style, I was experimenting with face styles. So I was wondering what everyone’s opinion is on Perfect Armor mk. 1.997:
    Which looks better future luthor with the source chroma or the apokoliptian eyes?
    Does a robot accessory work? If so, which combination? Luthor/robot or Apokoliptian/robot?
    Also try to remember. If I switch to luminous gaze I can change the color of the Apokoliptian eyes, so try to look past the color or suggest a color if you prefer that style. Also, the emblem and color on the robot can also be changed so if either of those is a vote feel free to suggest a different emblem or color.

Thank you to anyone who participates. I will never give up on trying to improve this.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Totally Agree I need to build up my Quarks for a while to have enough for it. (I've been slacking on the TC opening
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Is Quark stuff tradable? If so are you US? If so, let’s see the in-game money. Because I’ve got a boat load of quarks.
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If you have it, have you tried the Green Knight face piece? Even though it leaves the eyes blank it might better match the mask she uses.