The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

The Rocketeer is exaclty, what he's going for. ;)

• Like x 2
  2. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

Yupp thats right,and it will be better with the 4th color :)
    • Like x 3
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I'm expecting quite a few posts in this thread once that goes live, whether it's players showing off new outfits or tweaks on old looks.
    • Like x 2
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You got that right... ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

I think that's a character actually, I dont remember seeing him when I took the picture though.
  6. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Cant wait to get a fourth color, I've wanted to use the energy armor hand style but with my current colors I cant get the emerald color.
    • Like x 2
  7. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    I honestly never noticed this before, does it do the same with rage?
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

yup
  9. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Amazing
  10. Multiverse Creator League

Why wait for the 4th color to go Live to start posting?? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Honestly not sure if will be bothering with the 4th colour, every character so far has been created with a specific look and colour (may or may not add one of the two black's to Haasts as she is the only main character without any black anywhere)
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Just the detail that I don't have any test server characters. You know, little things like that. :D
    • Like x 1
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

For me it's going to vary from one character to the next. For the most part I'll probably be adding either black or white color options on characters that might have one of those two colors available currently but not both.

My Gadgets character will probably be getting the most use out of it, though. Her current color scheme is brown/black/white, but since she has a tech theme to her (think Hawkman in powered armor) I'd like to try and match (or get as close to) the color used by Gadgets powers for glowing parts of the armor. Also, I've got a Hawkman/Hawkgirl look set aside that looks kind of odd with only being able to use red/yellow/green, so being able to add in a whiteish-grey color to use with the wings will be a big help in bringing that look together.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse Creator League

I don't have any test server characters either. ;) ;)

I cheated using the ALL mighty Photoshop. ;) ;)
  15. MariaTenebre Committed Player

OMG I love the Star Sapphire Cyborg it looks really cool. It is high time devs take notice and bring Star Sapphire gear to males. Again great work!
    • Like x 1
  16. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Batman 3000:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Multiverse Creator League

Hi guys,
    Pretty much all my characters and their Armories. ;)

18. Pakmaan New Player

Tech Googs' new look, upgraded from Bucky to Winter Soldier. Having trouble choosing which hairstyle to go with :p
    [IMG][IMG]
    Sorry for the blurry pictures haha
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

The outfit I made with the cosmic material.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  20. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

My female character :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6