Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those gauntlets look like something we already have in game, albeit not as cool looking.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Hey Megzilla. Since we got the Robotic arm (right hand side) from a time capsule, how about a robotic leg in a similar style for the left leg style to match asymmetrically.
    Here are a couple of pics for inspiration ;):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

(of course there would be a flexsuit pants style to cover the other leg with a boot design);)
  3. Megzilla Developer

I don't see why not. Noted
    • Like x 4
  4. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Dropping the PS3 is working! We can get new things!
  5. recoil Committed Player

i know. what i'd really like to see more though would be a foot style based on injustice regime ares in the picture. i NEED those horned knee guards. they'll go so well with yellow energy foci hand blasters and strength of the ram shoulders XD.
  6. X ATmosFeaR New Player

Hey dcmegzilla. Would love to have a sword holster for a waist style. Also a style similar to the Static Shock back style for legs or feet style. Keeping the jumping animation from the back style always active. Somewhere along the lines of rocket legs or rock boots.
    • Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

The Bleez head style would be fantastic!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. recoil Committed Player

[IMG]
    kind of wouldn't mind the helmet while we're at it. sort of reminds me of full hollow ichigo from bleach XD.
  9. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'm going to second the request for more cyborg parts. The robotic arm is great, and a Boot and/or Leg style to match would be amazing. And, once again, I'm going to request a new Cyborg (Vic Stone) style. The Cybernetic style from lock boxes is nice, and I do love that chest plate, but we need something with a little more huzzah in it. And I hear Cyborg is going to be in some movie coming out soon or something, which should increase interest and demand......

Speaking of adding to already existing styles......

This past spring event we got a new head and glove style....I forget the name, forest spirit or something? It's the "tree" style with the locked colors (that wasnt cool, btw). What're the odds of getting some more items like that? I'd like to see a whole forest spirit set. Actually what I want is a Swamp Thing style; the stuff in-game is far too "bark" like and I end up looking like Groot, not the champion of the Parliament of Trees.
    • Like x 1
  10. Gailith001 New Player

Just a thought but it would be nice to have more civilian type styles instead of the always superhero looking ones. Also, I was thinking that it would be nice if we could write a short bio of our character that others can see like what City of Heroes had. I think it would compliment the characters look with a back story to go along with his or her style.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gailith001 New Player

IDK if that is possible but since collection material complex and simples have become more of a chore in grinding than ever before it would be nice to have the synthetic mods back on that I agree.

IDK
  12. Saturn Girl Committed Player

So never thought how much the new Joker actor is pretty. :oops:
    Good for Harley.
    But seriously The Joker's make up is so nice. I do want this.
  13. Megzilla Developer

I can't wait for us to test what we can do once we aren't limited by PS3 memory :)
    • Like x 4
  14. Megzilla Developer

I hear you on cybernetic/robot/Cyborg parts. :) I bet we can work that into some content.

Maybe we can release a more customizable version of those forest spirit items? I believe they were for the spring seasonal this past year. We have chatted about what we are doing for our spring seasonal in 2018. We have some ideas already but I'll throw in the idea to flesh out the forest spirit gear suit. :)
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

i would like the forest spirit mask,
    just a pitty that it is color locked...
  16. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Can yall please talk to them about making that a Style we can buy please?

I'm so tired of having to deal with gear for new styles for Every Seasonal now, it's become quite burdensome. And if you don't use replays, it takes about 15 days to collect everything.
    That's about half the time you're allowed to collect everything else, and it makes the seasonal feel extra grindy on-top of your everyday content.
  17. Megzilla Developer

Yes, I am really hoping that a lot of these player requested items can just be outright bought. I've been busy with regular content so I haven't had a chance to work getting the requests realized yet. I can provide more info when I have it.
    • Like x 2
  18. OhSicks Well-Known Player

Rather than actual items, pieces that only change the form of the character slightly. Various torso tattoos, arm peices that are either single tattoos or possibly tattoo sleaves, head and face tattoos, leg tattoos. Sets of piercings and body modification pieces. Hooves for satyr style as feet items. Things like this.
  19. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

I need that "new" Guy Gardner Chest what he wearing as Red Lantern ! this looks so epic ! *praying for it*
    • Like x 3
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

My man! (well, girl...?...you know what I mean. Sorry, Im awkward).

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if the forest spirit style remained color locked. It'd be great to adjust it, but I'm just gonna match it to the forest spirit items we already have and I bet you guys probably have better things to do than re-code a seasonal style from last year.

And I like the idea of the DCEU tattoo skins. I've mentioned new skins before but never thought of doing an iconic one like that.