Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

2. Lord Unsemont Level 30

3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I suddenly thought of a skin I'd like to see (preferably in the marketplace
    Speed Avatar
    A Glowing skin similar to the Neg SF material but brighter and with lightning
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

How about the iconic look of Steve McQueen in "Bullitt". I'd like to have available the black high collar sweater with shoulder holster.

[IMG]

The Deadly Vipers in Kill Bill liked the look too.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

A New 52 Joker face style would be nice. I know that they have the "Talon" mask in game as well, but I would like to see just the standard Court Of Owls mask. I admit that I am new so maybe the second one already exists, but I have serious doubts that they have the severed face.
  6. RoyHarel New Player

I would like to see more flash inspierd styles, a reverse flash inspierd style for villens and more energy styles

And one more idea... I dont know if that's your intention in style but it would be cool to be able to change your lightning color as a speedster. Because if you're the kind of person who really cares about his style, Either you have to design a style that suits the yellow color of the lightning or you give up.
    or at list that the villens will have red lightnings (it could be anoying just like the yellow lightning but it would be cool like the light power, villen-yellow lantren, hero-green lantren)
    • Like x 1
  7. recoil Committed Player

more spiked styles like last aurochs legs but minus the loincloth. something like a mixture of heart of the lion and last aurochs. speeking of tier 4 armor can we please get a pair of awesome looking antlers? the ones from spirit of the stag and the winter event just look rather over rated. and while we're at it decent wing styles that clip better. personally i always liked the avatar of sin wings.
  8. tioalbert Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Original Empress Well-Known Player

[IMG] WINGED TIARA
    POWER CHEST WITHOUT BOOB WINDOW
    STREET STYLE WITHOUT SLEEVES AND/OR VOODOO WITHOUT THE BOW TIE
    A CAPE OR BACK STYLE THAT ATTACHES LOW SO IT CAN BE WORN WITH A LEG STYLE
    ON THE BACK
    [IMG]
    OR SIDE SIMILAR TO GORGON SLAYER BUT CLOTH INSTEAD OF ARMOR. SIDE COULD BE FOR WAIST SLOT LIKE TALON LORD WAIST BUT STILL ABLE TO BE WORN WITH LEG STYLES.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Nylonika New Player

More thigh high boots, specifically the ones echo and query wear, or thigh high versions of the Rave boots
    Bombshell Supergirl styles, take my money now!
    Circe style for heroes
    Black Canary bombshell style skirt
    More hairstyles!
  11. Original Empress Well-Known Player

AND REALLY FEELING THIS FOR A WAIST STYLE
    WITH THE ANIMAL TEETH. A VIXEN STYLE WAIST
  12. Original Empress Well-Known Player

AND FINALLY AN OPACITY SLIDER
    SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIST A COLOR SLOT MATCHING SKIN COLOR.
    • Like x 1
  13. Original Empress Well-Known Player

Oh one more thing....Easy one....when we create characters we choose gear and weapons. The gear styles are available in the WT/HOD. I recently decided to make one of my armories of a 176 CR toon use a staff and I wanted the basic steel pole that Robin uses. To my dismay I found that (I should say DIDN'T FIND) the style is not available at any vendor nor is it available as a drop because it is a starter weapon. These starter weapons should be available in the WT/HOD along with the other Characters Creation gear styles.
    • Like x 1
  14. 8balls Well-Known Player

boob windows for guys.... that is all....
    • Like x 1
  15. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

can we get a DC rebirth superman emblem and outfit
    • Like x 2
  16. LePurr New Player

I love how creative you guys are getting lately and I loved the Killer Frost aura!
    It is OP! <3
    Then there was Heart Ribbon aura and...it was ok.
    Now there is Starro Spore aura and...
    Well...
    [IMG]
    No.
  17. 8balls Well-Known Player

He look like he's just cpntantly farting tiny starfish
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hey, at least they're not chocolate starfish...
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil Committed Player

would be nice if we could get more sons of trigon stuff. though they'll probably save that for halloween 2017. stuff like avatar of sin wings that look just like they do on the avatar of sin massive, on fire, angel wings. also a trigon mask like the ones for circe, lex, and batman. with the large antlers that stick out of trigon's forehead.
  20. Gailith001 New Player

The idea of regular street clothes style would be nice along with some regular super styles for men and women it doesn't always have to be an iconic themed style. I for one don't use them and want my toon to look unique among others in the game