Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Red Mystic New Player

Azrael
    Knightsend Batman
    Azrael/Batman
    Dark Knight Returns Batman
    Dark Knight Returns Superman
    Black Costume Superman
    Current Wally West Flash Suit (all red)
    Dr. Mid Nite
    Superman Red/Blue
    Superwoman (current)
    Vixen (Legends of Tomorrow)
    White Canary
    Commander Steel (Comics)
    Commander Steel (Legends of Tomorrow)
    Atom Suit (Legends of Tomorrow)
    Savitar (TV Flash)
    Alchemy (TV Flash)
    Obsidian
    Jade
    Wonder Woman (Batman vs. Superman)
    Anarky
    Damian Wayne Robin
    Prowler
    Batwing
    Enchantress (Suicide Squad)
    Emerald Empress
    Vigilante
    Lex Luthor Superman Armor
    Birds of Prey Batgirl
    Birds of Prey Huntress
    Kid Flash (TV Flash)
    Phobia
    Dr. Polaris
    Darkseid
    White Raven
    Vibe

Give me time and I'll think of more
  2. Tess M3rcer Active Player

I'd say all of the DC TV costumes. Anything modern that we dont have to buy with marks. I'd gladly pay for that stuff.
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

51 pages now filled with new styles requested to be place in the game
    devs can have them place in lockbox or
    time capsules , vendor , ect
    • Like x 1
  4. tioalbert Well-Known Player

regrese con mas estilos
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. tioalbert Well-Known Player

6. tioalbert Well-Known Player

estilo hombre
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. tioalbert Well-Known Player

pieles
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    eso fue todo.
    • Like x 1
  8. Beauwight Well-Known Player

Rather than new costumes, I'd really love it if the devs would fix the known bugs on the current costume pieces. Some of the items have been bugged for 2 years or more--the Shepherd of Adara chest on the Female Monarch body style and Kick Me sign for example. What's the point of new costumes when the old style pieces are failing?
    • Like x 1
  9. ED Prime New Player

I would love to see:

Dr Impossible - You can get a similar look in game already but not quite right.

Dr Fate - The only thing in game that looks like his is the gloves. I think we need his Helmet at least.

Cardboard - A cardboard Box looking armor Set (would be very comical)

Hand Made - Something that looks like it was made using old computer parts and junk that looks handmade

Semi Transparent - An armor style, even the current styles in game would be okay, that is semi transparent. Like can see the outlines but not all of it. A ghost armor so to speak.

Beast Hair - An armor set that looks like chunks of hair fashioned on a metal exo-skeleton to look like a gorilla or a squatch android.
  10. ragdus New Player

I've been a paying member since the launch of the game, although I haven't always actively played. I missed out on the swag bags, which was totally my fault, but I desperately want to see more options available for Batman-inspired gear (particularly emblems).

Also, I'd like to see more gear options that have an element of the chest such as a circle, shield, or star that could be used as a background element on which to overlay an emblem.

And definitely some more golden-age inspired costumes. Most costume sets we get are really very visually complicated and it'd be nice to have more basic options with which to designs golden age versions of our own characters. Simpler patterns, lines, textures, etc.
    • Like x 2
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

It is a shame that you missed out on the swag bags. Fingers crossed something like it will be out later in the year with the release of Justice League. Just in case you're unaware, the Dark Knight Cowl pack is still on the market place and the original time capsules (which should still be floating around on the broker) had Future Batman gear which is pretty awesome.

Again keep them fingers crossed for golden age stuff... Jackster (CEO) is a massive DC fan and has recently mentioned in the latest Twitch live stream that he would like to see more stuff inspired by not only the Justice Society but a lot of lesser known characters & the Legion of Superheroes.
  12. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Catwoman, Bombshell Supergirl, Star Sapphire Catwoman (the style she is wearing during the Zamaron Conversion Chamber) Whisper O'Daire
  13. BatmanVyE New Player

14. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I am sure someone has mentioned this already but i will still list them.

Flash Related - Zoom Emblem and Style (Villain Side only), Jay Garrick Shirt and Pants, Flash Emblem and Style, Kid Flash Emblem and Style (Hero Side Only) (all this in a new Flash DLC)
    Dr Fate Helmet and Style,
    Robin Style - Dick Grayson, Jason Todd and Tim Drake.
    Atom Style
    Aquaman
    Blue Beetle
    Green Arrow - Full style with Hood, Quiver and Different Style of Bow and Arrow if we dont have them yet.
    Constantine - Full style Thin Tie Long jacket including the Stubble look.
    Power girl - Chest piece and cape
    Phantom Stranger
  15. Chicken Well-Known Player

Bombshell Catwoman, Bombshell Supergirl, Star Sapphire Catwoman (the style she is wearing during the Zamaron Conversion Chamber) Whisper A'Daire
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Summer Seasonal 2017 Style Ideas:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Trench - Trench inspired style, more so head/face

Rainbow Merman/Mermaid style

Pirate style

Aqua Material
    • Like x 1
  17. wildside981 New Player

This was a long time ago now, but in my opinion some of the best "regular clothing" styles added after launch were for Split Personality. However, the nature of that style makes it appropriate for only a tiny number of people. I would love to see the two different halves of the Split Personality style made into their own separate symmetric styles. I imagine this wouldn't even be all that hard to do.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Whereas I'm the opposite; I want to see the ability to create asymmetric styles become a standard thing in this game. The best model for that which I'm personally familiar with is the original Neverwinter Nights from Bioware. When using the game's built-in Tool Kit to create custom outfits for my characters, I could put different styles on the Left Arm, Hand, and Shoulder than I did on the right.

In DCUO, the Devs should have given us the ability to set the Left Arm, Shoulder, Hand, Leg, and Foot with different styles from the Right, and they should have done it right from Day One. There are many comic characters that would be much easier to create with that capability. Here's just a couple examples:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Add on top of that Weapon Styles, so your character can have 2 different weapons, or a One-Handed Melee Weapon and a Shield. Yep, that's what we need. Will we ever get it? Beats me. :(
  19. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

This... This a lot. Especially the Trench! PLEASE!
  20. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

i want the starter costumes in create a charecter to be updated somewhat
    • Like x 1