Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

For valentines day: can we get a heart base pet with wings? let it fly around and spread love! It will be so cute.
  2. Raven Roth Committed Player

The imps, demonic totems, alters, gems, flesh masses, and braziers from Sons of Trigon. The portal doors in the Sentinels of Magic base, Zeus's Lightning Bolt Stand, Hades's purple fire braziers, Spark of Parallax, Glomulus, Circe's Throne.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Can we have more Harley Quinn\Joker themed base items? Couches, statues, posters, etc.
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

So, I am not a huge fan of the current Base Lair Design. It's just not my style, and not what I consider a typical home should feel like. I would really love to see a new base design (not just a re-skinned version of the current version).

Power Set themed Base Lair Designs
    Many people have wanted power set based designs for their lair for a very long time. These new lairs would have matching power set furniture as well. That way everything will match, as seen with the Eastern Lair & Dynasty Furniture Sets. Also, I would love for these new Base Lair designs to incorporate a cozy home and a secret lair aspect. As we currently have it, your secret identity is out in the open in our current base because there is no secret section. Bruce has a mansion and he has his secret bat cave, I want that too.

Holiday themed Base Lair Designs (using the inter-gang penthouse as a base and re-skinned for the seasonal events)
    This base would be sold during the seasonal events from the MP as an account bound lair good for all characters.
    Spring - a lovely green nature view with lots of trees, plants and a garden with a fountain.
    Summer - partially submerged beach view with sandy shores, & palm trees visible from the higher windows. While underwater views with aquatic plants and creatures can be seen from the lower windows like an aquarium.
    Halloween - a creepy cemetery with a stormy, night sky and clouds that pass over & partially hide the moon from view.
    Winter - a sparkling snow falls over, several snow dusted trees lite with twinkle lights surround a frozen fountain.

I chose this layout because really like the look of the inter-gang penthouse. One wall is nearly all window, and would be perfect for a Holiday Themed view. You have a nice wide entry way with clearly defined areas on either side that are very spacious (no random pillar blocking your view - that really bugs me about our current lairs). The upstairs is a very large and attractive layout for a master suite, bathroom nook and a sitting area. Plus, there is a side L shaped walk off from the lower area that could easily be a concealed secret lair hidden from the normal home aspect. In this area I would want to put my amories, generators (+) and the bulk of my amenities.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More base items based upon the environments of Atlantis. Perhaps they can drop in the elite raids or next summer seasonal.

Atlantean Archway
    Atlantean Freestanding Wall
    Atlantean Doorframe (Narrow)
    Atlantean Doorframe (Wide)
    Atlantean Door
    Atlantis Risen Window (window of Atlantis above water like in the last boss of The Throne)
    Atlantis Window
    Atlantis Window (Large)
    Atlantean Floor Sigil
    Large Atlantean Floor Sigil
    Cluster of Coral
    Cluster of Coral (Large)
    Atlantean Coral Pillar
    Sea Trench Sky Window (like from the 1st boss area of Crown of Thorns)
    Jellyfish
    Mini Sea Beast Totem
    Sea Beast Totem
    Brine Hulk Totem
    Gemini Torch - Blue (these Gemini Torches without the eye balls)
    Gemini Torch - Green
    Gemini Torch - Red
    Crown of Thorns Branch
    Crown of Thorns Branch (Large)
    Crown of Thorns Vine
    Crown of Thorns Vine (Large)
    Atlantean Speaker (sounds of sea life will be present in your base, along with the Atlantis Explore theme)
    Atlantean Floor Rune
    Deep Sea Sky Window
    Elevated Atlantean Pathway
    Elevated Atlantean Plaza
    Elevated Atlantean Bridge
    Silent School Door
    Silent School Portal
    Atlantean Single Lamppost
    Atlantean Wall Lamp
    Deep Sea Rock Archway
    Deep Sea Rock Archway (Wide)
    • Like x 2
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

This is not about a new base item but rather an old one. Can we get the nectar of the gods base items in the af3 vendor? I need more than one for two of my toons and already claimed from alts when they can get the collections
    • Like x 1
  7. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That is one reason I can't get into designing my base I don't want my superhero/mystical stuff on full display for every tom dick and mary that comes to my base. I wish that we had like the wayne manner duo where you interact with a wall pannel and a doorway opens up
    • Like x 2
  8. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

For Winter Seasonal some items we really need

- Orange Construct Tree
    - Orange Construct Snowman (this could even be a base pet)
    - Orange Construct Snowglobe
    - Orange Construct Presents
    - Large Snow Field basically a GIANT version of the ground snow for us to use in Bases/Halls
    - Snowing Area basically a region where we have Snow falling similar to the Rain that was a base item in Riddled with Crime
    - Snowy Mountain Window this I would think could be the Window from the War Torn Village just showing snow covered mountains and having SNOW instead of any rain.
    - Snow Walls/Blocks as some people love to build snow forts why not have some snow walls/bricks for us to do this with.
    - Snowy Evergreen here we would take the normal Xmas trees we have and just strip the lights/decorations and dust it with snow. Have Base and League versions.
    • Like x 1
  9. V00doogirl New Player

I love windows and walls - be cool to be able to mount items on placed walls within the lair.
    But my main issue is this: Please, PLEASE Can you update and extend the base item limit in the league halls?
  10. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

God yes please TRIPPLE the League Hall limits in each room. Also you REALLY need to do a pass on the surfaces to see WHERE you can place items. There are a LOT of limits that make NO SENSE in halls.
    • Like x 1
  11. Falloutburn New Player

This. Very much, this.

Also (old wish I’m sure) NPCs for League Halls that are a different limit count than the League Hall iteams. Also, Have a drag and highlight placement option for the different NPCs, so if you drag and highlight an area, say a lab table, they’ll work and interact with things in that area.

This way you could have scientist NPCs working in science areas of your League Hall, Magic NPCs working in Magic areas, and so on. Plus an option to have your NPCs wonder like the cat does.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kestral Committed Player

Please make the giant fish statue isis (the base cat) drops tradable. I've gotten 3 now but none on the character that I actually want to put those in their base. It is also the only base item the cat drops that is not tradable.
    • Like x 1
  13. Wastrel New Player

This isn't so much a request for a new base item as it's a request for expanded functionality. I would love to be able to put things on tables and shelves. I have all these cute little toys and they have to sit on the ground >.<

Or like those Teen Titan pizza boxes! I would love to put them on a table rather than on the ground.
    • Like x 2
  14. Brit Loyal Player

Prison themed items (like Strykers/Arkham/Blackgate, not more old timey Hades dungeon stuff).

Most specifically, I'd like something similar to the Gotham Windows with the animated outdoor visuals for snow, batsignals, etc. Instead, make a "Cell Door" that is the framework for the front of a jail cell, and the outside-of-window equivalent would be the interior of a jail cell, with an inmate either laying on a bunk, standing at the door, etc.

And you could do the jail cell doors in different variations. The glass style doors like Arkham, an energy field barrier style door like Strykers, classic iron bars jail cells like GCPD.

Let me turn my Lair into a detention center where we arrest and punish criminals, without it having to be some medieval dungeon of chains.
    • Like x 1
  15. Oueen Mera New Player

YESSSSSS! Definitely this. there is a severe lack of Atlantean architecture and sea-plant life in the new DLC.
    • Like x 1
  16. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Different flooring options, and i dont mean more mats. Based around the size of the rubber workshop mats but in various colours/textures and preferably not patterned. I have been using tons of heart shaped mats and putting them together to make a red flooring but it uses up so many mats to get a decent sized area. Having these gives the impression of different rooms within the open plan areas.
  17. Kestral Committed Player

alternatively they could just let us pick a color for the floor. but yes Larger flooring options would be appreciated.
  18. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Sorry for the larger font - not yelling just trying to see it.

Free placement of all Amenities (transporter, bank, mail, broker, vending units); combine mainframe and generator tabs so both can be administered from either location. I would also like if those on my "Friends List" could use my transporter with my location mods. Finally I would like it if the mail system would show my friends at the top of the list followed by league members (for ease of use).

And just to comply with the threads topic: A collection or feat earnable personal League Donation Amenity for Base/Lair placement.
  19. Rokahr New Player

I would really like to see Green Lantern Base items. Preferably the ones that dropped out of the Oan Science Cells Survival mode. Also an Oa Base theme would awesome too!
    • Like x 1
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

for the anti-monitor event, keeping with the extra-dimensional space theme, some cosmic themed items like a starry night ceiling patch similar to the rain and snow ones we have now would be interesting. given the frozen falls in the winter event coming tomorrow i also wouldn't mind seeing the pink flowing fountain falls from the jacob tunnel duo which i think would be rather fitting. for halloween next year or a future dlc we can get openable doors from the trigon content, the giant green emeralds from mogo, a miniaturized version of the natural pools on new genesis complete with surrounding rocks, the gotham skyline (regular full moon and gotham wastelands 6 stars and blood moon variants), and last but not least these twisted vines with fire back lighting them [IMG]