T5 Raids, my opinion

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dianna WD, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianna WD New Player

I tried to do the t5 raid, and after think about what I saw... And after the Odyssey video...

Odyssey isnt reference for USPC players... 2 Crap dps going to do the first t5 raid video. Bad reference.

The best power tanker for the new raids is Earth, and Odyssey did with Ice and Fire.

The Nexus raid isnt that much. Yes, is hard, but not all that.

To do this raid in the first week will be necessary players with high exp and t4.5 gear, and all using HP innates + Compound IV.A think, with 2 Earth tankers, 2 good trolls, a mental dps and maybe a HardLight/Gadget and healer Nature + sorcerer or lightning... Will be a nice group build.

Earth isnt the best tank role for pvp. But for the new raids, yes, is the best tanker!
  2. Aiden Warren New Player

Earth Tank is actually very good for PVP.
  3. TrueMarvel New Player

I can't even fathom what you just said
  4. Joker New Player

Welp i guess i will inform all my non-earth, hardlight, gadget and healer roles that they have to spend 10 dollars on respec tokens because you make this sound like the only powers that can do this are the ones listed above which is a shallow observation i'm sure any combination of powers could beat this new content, it's not the power it's the player
    • Like x 1
  5. Eärl New Player

I think they will make it a lil' bit easier. You won't do that raid for first time with t4 I'm sure:p Even Odyssey couldn't, I don't say it's impossible,but... nope,it's impossible. First week everyone will buy 5k replay badges for the t5 alerts,after that t5 raid. Easy way.
  6. recespieces31 New Player

I would like to know why is Earth the best Tank for new T5 Raids?
  7. Aiden Warren New Player

I seen this coming. He or She shouldn't have posted this.
  8. Aiden Warren New Player

+1 to you, It's not the powers, It's the player and PI and skills and etc.
  9. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Thank you for the feedback, but I am going to close this now. Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.