Suggestion: Base Item Restore!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Deal of a Lifetime, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Deal of a Lifetime New Player

It actually does not matter how: base item restore, move items from base to league hall, whatever! Everybody has a different wish. My point is that we are constantly adding unwanted base items to our base item inventory just because of feats. Just look at last seasonal feats: 25 or more new base items from Anniversary's and 25 or more new base items from Valentine's! All episodes since Amazon Fury Part 3 request us to add a lot ot base items as well, so next episode probably will too - and so will St. Patrick's. Why cannot we have a way to get rid of those base items for good? I really do not care how, I just want to have a way to get rid of at least some of those thousands of unwanted base items in my base item inventory. Even deleting is fine for me. After all, we can delete common items, right? Not all, but still... Why not base items too? Am I really the only one bothered with this?
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

to be fair, i don't usually buy base items for feats, just the ones i like/can use and currently need. i imagine this is what most people who aren't compulsive to have to have every feat do.