Sore's Nature Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I was stating facts. Nature is the closest power to pre revamp. Cast powers in order and then burst. If you think I was trying offend you I wasn't. Toughen up my dude
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Technically all powers can play the exact same way pre re vamp
    The re vamp just allowed us to play in other ways viably and offered more variety in the moves we choose. People are simply playing the easiest way so far.
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

People are playing the way that produce more damage. Same thing they did pre-revamp
    • Like x 1
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This is true but it would also be disingenuous to say 1234 is not only familiar to most players but also easier to grasp if they aren't a pre update 47 player, so that is why they are able to yield good results. Several people are able to produce similar numbers to pftt. I don't think any of them are trying to mislead people especially when they are for coming with their parses vs those who are saying one way is better with no real data besides "I was in a raid and x power is op because it did 2 million more damage than me".
  5. BusterUno New Player

Are players still using Regeneration? Starting to see a commonality that players have switched it out of their loadouts for Flourish.

I'm personally still getting used to Flourish, but I've been reading it's a good heal you can clip Blossom with?
  6. Streven Dedicated Player

Question, does every power that grants pheromones add a separate pheromone stack? I am still testing but thought that once you had a pheromone dot going using a different power that adds pheromones would just refresh the same dot.

I've been using Savage Growth, Bloom, Blossom, Roar, Swarm Shield, and Regeneration. Basically going for burst healing with this loadout. Start with Savage Growth to get pheremones then hit Blossom for priority heal whenever one player takes a major hit. Use Roar if multiple people need heal followed by either Bloom or Savage Growth clip Blossom depending on situation after Roar completes itself. Shield often and for pick ups with Regen when appropriate.

Have started switching out first two slots with Cross Pollination/Metabolism and Flourish but haven't gotten too far into testing that yet.

Seems like I've been missing out on multiple pheromone stacking so that's something to go back and play with. I can confirm the burst style loadout does work just fine with all the 4 man content I've been in. Haven't had any luck getting my nature toon into a raid yet as I've only played with him for about half a day so far.
  7. Streven Dedicated Player

Follow up question. Can you get multiple poison stacks going? It seemed to me that only one poison dot would attach itself to a target after using multiple poison abilities on a test dummy. I was kind of rushing when putting together my dps loadout so i probably missed that like I think I missed the pheremone stacking.

Current DPS loadout is Serpent Call>Harvest>Voracious Plants>Roar>Swarm>Wolf

Wolf Form same loadout with Gorilla at end.

Gorilla form is Serpent Call>Vine Lash>Savage Growth>Roar>Thorn Burst>Human Form.

I guess I'll have to throw briar in place of swarm and see how it parses.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Yep you can stack up to 4, as far as the d-pad up current effects state. Flourish will add a pheromone as well as refresh pheromones. Personally I've been avoiding roar, just because...roar...but if it's working good I might have to try it out. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Plowed In Loyal Player

Also yes, you can stack poisons as well. Serpent call, vine lash, and briar will apply them as well as carnivorous plants supercharge.
  10. Streven Dedicated Player

You know what I love about this is all the variety available. You really can play a burst style or stack dots and be perfectly viable with either. That goes for the healing and do side. I'm having an awful lot of fun with this update.
  11. Streven Dedicated Player

My latest loadout is taking a choice of two pheremone applicators, flourish, roar, swarm shield, and a supercharge. Kind of a utility loadout with a little bit of everything.
  12. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

Does anyone happen to use the power move Bloom In their healing loadout? I noticed some people using it but wasn't sure if anyone has gotten any luck from it
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It's good if you have the Empowered Channeling mod. Most prefer Regenerative Shielding for Swarm Shield.
  14. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

So is cross pollination a good move to have now? I haven't really seen anything great about it, usually use blossom with flourish and savage growth
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

CP has always been good, just have to make sure everyone is in range. It stands out better in 8 man raids. I use SG Metabolism CP SS Flourish Blossom
  16. Streven Dedicated Player

I found bloom worthwhile in a burst loadout I was trying while running some alerts. It was good as a filler move to keep people topped off.

Loadout metabolism, blossom, bloom, Roar, Swarm shield, regen. I would setup just one pheromone stack and then go into a steady rhythm of weapon combo>bloom while mixing in shield. Then use blossom and/or roar whenever the the entire group took a hit. It ended up being a nice economical way to keep everyone topped off leaving plenty of room for SC and emergency heals.

I think their are better loadouts but this one worked just fine and I had no issues. I think the best case usage for Bloom is as a secondary healer where you're focusing on filling in the gaps for a stronger healer. Which is admittedly a rare occasion in this day of solo support roles.
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

You might want to double check the range. Galvanize had it's range extended slightly resulting in a smaller heal, but because of the echo effect I think it's more efficient than it was before.
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It doesn't matter because lately raids have been cramped halls and small rooms.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

any updated DPS loadouts that dont use transformations that are fairly even with wolf / ape forms.
  20. Copper Scorpio New Player

SMH... I don't know if we are running out of ideas or running into a dryspell,because from what I've experienced the power has been nothing more but futile since the unnecessary nerfs to begin with every revamp.

Thus, I've voiced against all of them and still nothing as result due to popularity of the power or substantial quick fixes for the times.
    Moving on I have stated if sorcery's is to be ,"the pet/ summoning power", then let it be . Though not in the way it is givien to us now.

First off pets or Summonings must mirror the actions of the Summoners bitting. For example, if I summon guardian not only will he remain behind or Infront of your toon at all times (Think Amon sur /Jo Jo's Adventure) he also should mirror the animations of your weapon and give an increase to defense/weapon damage.

Next we have ,Wrath.Wrath, when summoned increases might damage at a cost of health and defense.When players are at lower percentages of health players will gain an increase to might damage.

Then we have watcher which increases strength in heals and heals team members at lowest Heatlh at the cost of power.

Finally, my most beloved ability in the game before the quick fixes of the past , Tramutaton.
    Transmutation needs to be returned to its former glory because as of now it is nothing more than a replica of the past . I mean seriously karamaic backlash part 2 ....you have my respectful apologies but this is no where near creative. Rather lets find a way to utilize these high weaponization stats of ours (hint, hint,hint).

Anyway been in game since the beginning and just want to see it go even further. " It takes a village to raise a child."