Someone help please!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by slickpulla915, Apr 28, 2016.

1. slickpulla915 Active Player

I recently just re downloaded DC and my old characters show up but when I try to load them into game it says "you must wait for full game to download before you ply as this character" the game is done downloading though. It lets me play if I create a new char but I want to play as my old chars. I've been gone a few months did something happen I'm missing?
  2. WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5 Well-Known Player

Try repair game files with the LaunchPad, maybe it will help.
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It's not done downloading. You must be on PS4. It only downloaded the first portion. You can check the status of your download by pressing Options on DCUO on the homescreen and pressing Information.
    • Like x 1
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

PS4 downloads in two parts.

The first allows you to start the game, create a new character and run the intro (Brainiac's ship) mission. Once you get to the safehouse, you can't do much until the full game has finished downloading.

Pre-existing characters can be viewed on the character screen, but you can't do anything with them until the full game has downloaded and installed.
    • Like x 1
  5. slickpulla915 Active Player

Thanks everyone!
    • Like x 1