So... About that creator program...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FluffyCloud99, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This was my argument, but about Xbox. Every millisecond is critical. I don't even bother.

Yeah, makes it unfair though. Game features should be easily accessible by all players to the full extent (equally).
    • Like x 2
  2. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

You can use mouse and keyboard on ps
  3. CGEMINI Committed Player

The mouse doesn’t work neither does it change the layout. It’s not even properly programmed to work.
    • Like x 1
  4. Spood Boost Well-Known Player

There is no dependency on the SS movement tree, people use it by choice.

Even if Whirling Dervish is a good power, it is limited by range and can only be optimally used within melee range. Its absence in all elite and elite+ content by might players shows this, the only thing left in elite is its clipping functionality.

What you care about is precision players using dervish to clip brawling mastery and bow flurry and you care about their ability to swap their weapons to go between single target and area of effect. I've seen this mentality in your posts for a long time now.

You're after a precision nerf, because you're bias towards might, you say you're not biased but you actually are and it is more obvious than you clearly think, because everyone can see it.

You wouldn't like it if people just kept asking for might based nerfs and you shouldn't do the same for precision, especially when trying to disguise your nerf request within the virtue signalling of fixing an issue of it over performing in regular content, an issue that doesn't really exist, because in normal content you can use whatever power you want without consequence.

You know what you're doing and it's silly, find something real to demonize.
  5. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

That doesn't help old Gen and people shouldn't be subjected to just to be "normal".
  6. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

Skill issue, get with the new or get left with the old
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

And what about Switch? They don't have that luxury. And not having New Gen is not a "skill issue". Excuses because you didn't understand the point of my post. If there is no equality for all systems, they may as well stop running the game on those systems entirely and stick to the ones that can be equal.
  8. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

Switch is on it’s own… they’re all on the same level playing field, so is Xbox…not having current gen is a skill issue at this point (it’s been 4 years since it’s came out) equality for all systems is impossible (PS/PC brings in the most money$$$$)
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Some people can't afford the new systems, and switch is most definitely not on "it's own" if the game released on it. Try again with more bigoted excuses.
  10. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

The switch is not on its own???? Can they play with Xbox???? Can they play with pc???? Can they play with PS?????? I know I’m too smart for the forums when I see people having lack of comprehension :)
  11. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Not the point at all.

I don't see anywhere that the devs said being able to artifact swap is a new "perk" specifically entitled and granted to and for having Next Generation consoles.
  12. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

Brother if you want these consoles to all be the same and have the same perks then idk what to tell you other than it ain’t happening…
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

You are here trying to tell people that can't afford new generation is a "skill issue". That alone shows what kind of person you are.

Also was not my point, you keep missing the point. I specifically never said they all had to be equal, I stated that if they were to allow features such as "artifact swapping" to only be prevailent on new generation, they need to work on a system to MAKE it fair for everyone who plays the same game. Like an artifact radial menu such as armory.
  14. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

You don’t seem to understand that the reason why the switch can’t do art swapping like the other consoles is because it’s in the same level as a ps3 and that’s not the fault of the devs, perhaps the fault of daybreak for bringing DCUO onto the switch knowing it’s very bad capabilities
  15. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

I am a very realistic person, current gen came out 4 years ago if you don’t have a current gen system and you’re living in US/EU then that’s on you
  16. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

And that's why I said they shouldn't even bother supporting lower systems if they are going to keep endorsing game mechanics that those systems can't even handle. I'd say time to pull the plug on old Gen and move forward but $$$ and wayyy too late for that lol. So I will try to argue a way to make it easier and fair for everyone. Removing overlapping buffs (lasting effects upon artifact removal), or radial menu for switching. Just examples, but certainly not limited to obviously.
  17. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

I agree with your first part, sadly they only care about the $ and the 2nd part of your of analogy would cost them to lose $$ and players
    • Like x 1
  18. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I am too, but I won't judge people on their financial capabilities. As far as I'm aware, the company nor the devs have ever tried to "push" everyone to get the new system(s). Yet. I mean, there is the advertising for the next gen "client", but that's not saying much. Once they start encouraging people to make the change, then I will bite. Like if they cut the old Gen out like they did ps3. Hypothetically of course.
  19. TheeOwlsTalon Level 30

They haven’t tried to yet but I’ll come just like the situation with the ps3/360
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

In which I stated as well, but they were just examples. It's not up to me to come up with a way and how to make it fair for all.