Skill points are a pain!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lightnings Revenge, Apr 4, 2021.

1. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So it's a troll thread? Well, you got a lot of us then
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, i mean I don't play on ps4, i just use a DS4 to play on PC cause it's a preference.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ntwydimela Active Player

From what I've seen of your frequent comments on these boards you don't add much to the conversations except negativity and projection. You are part of the problem, a self admitted troll what do you add to any debate? I don't feed Trolls so we are done son.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^ he talking to himself now?
    • Like x 2
  5. Kurosu New Player

Variable queue sizes solves a lot of the problems associated with SP grinding, from my perspective. I'd love to grind a lot of the game solo but I'm not given the tools to do so. Hand of Fate, for instance, has 1.5 SP from collecting three styles which can only be grabbed in the form of loot drops inside the Operations. I'm nearly 200 CR, I should be allowed to go in on my own via variable queue, grab the loot, and leave. At the moment it isn't possible.
    • Like x 3
  6. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Exactly, people that outgear the content by multiple tiers either because they were power leveled via league/friends or CR skipped, those people can easily force queue themselves into T1-6 content and smash through things or in the case of feats that requires multiple people doing mechanics, get a few leaguemates or similar people to yourself that need those same feats.
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Confused as well, honestly just waiting for them to come back and quote themselves to be honest :D
  8. Ntwydimela Active Player

The forum Troll I'm talking to will do what he has always done; log in and project an air of superiority, make tone deaf claims of which he knows nothing about, implicate the rest of you as fellow Trolls. As you say on this board Fixed that for you
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just remember....you gotta pay the troll toll...
    [IMG]
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thought I was the only PC player using PS4 controller. I tried KB/Mouse when I got started up on PC and quickly abandoned that. There are a few definite legit advantages on KB for sure(and a few less legit ones), but not worth the headache to me.