Downtime Server Restart - February 16, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PC/PS world is being restarted to address a technical issue this morning. We expect the world to be online by 8AM PT.
    • Like x 1
  2. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

Thanks for the update
    Too bad the update have arrived 2 hours late
    But thanks anyway
    • Like x 4
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Thanks for letting us know. ;)
  4. JupiterSavant New Player

Half of the time I login, the game is down. I've been playing since launch, but I feel that 2017 is going to be the last year that I play this game. It's time for me to let it die.
    • Like x 3
  5. Shubz New Player

8 am pacific time? So that's like 4pm in Europe?
  6. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

phew just a restart ok i can go about my day now
  7. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

Restarting?...

Hasn't been up all morning. 2 1/2- 3 hours now. Anyone who was working this morning better have gotten a butt chewed out if you're barely restarting it, or barely figuring out it was working.
  8. Warbreed New Player

they restarted once already the keep dropping the ball and no wonder people leave the game..just plain irresponsible on the game staffs part. they should give out stuff for the trouble. been down for min of 4 hours already for a server reset.
    • Like x 2
  9. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thanks for letting us know? Wrong! The customer should have been notified immediately. Communication is heavily lacking in this particular area. I'm not asking for compensation, I'm asking for better communication! We get tired of the same reoccurring issues, over and over again, with no communication from the Dev/CS team until "hours" or days after the issue has arisen.
    There are plenty tech savvy players that can understand issues arise, but to neglect communication for so long (hours) is simply disgusting.
    • Like x 5
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Hey all you new players coming in and going off for no real reason, enjoy the game it will be up an 1 hour thanks.
  11. IMighty ManI Active Player

Good to know, wish I hadn't just wasted two hours trying to figure out why we can't login.
  12. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Not that you were talking about me, but my forum icon might say new player, but I've been playing for years. These issues have been going on since what, pre-gu36? Yep, no reason to complain at all...smdh.
  13. Warbreed New Player

haha new players... not new by no means just new to forums. :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Cica New Player

double ancient coin week.. nothing less!
  15. Cica New Player

oh wait, mb, its elite week...
    double ancient coint next weekend!!!
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Really? I thought next weekend they were releasing plans to announce new content coming out after summer. I'm confused now lol.
  17. IMighty ManI Active Player

They just gave us free Flash stuff. Cool it on asking for free gifts constantly, guys; but I admit that I usually try to defend the devs and its crappy that it took hours to let us know. Especially because the servers said they were up.
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

hey.. you do realize if that were true (Which it isn't)we would have been down since before gu36.. which none of it is true, all Gu36 did was introduce WM.. my goodness yall blame everything on Gu36.. some of yall weren't even here for it.. just hear it from other players.

even then most of the talk is fake.
  19. Warbreed New Player

This is the first time i have ever asked for comp in a game ever. Just tired of them constantly screwing the light sockets or what ever they are doing instead of correcting this. especially letting the community know someone accidently clicked the delete button on and important file.
  20. Cica New Player

what if they had breakfast, what if they passed out.. leave devs alone, they are tryin.. they have no lifes too!!! hi phip hooray for devs for reacting as soon as they could . . .
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.