Downtime Server Maintenance - November 4, 2021 - Game Update 118

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

I bought like 50 Teekl Buckets last night and they're just waiting for me.

All those disappointing Stink Bombs and Notafingers... they're waiting! :)
    • Like x 3
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

One each of the Extra Life dev invasion rewards would be an amazing downtime gift <3
    • Like x 2
  3. 080669 New Player

unlock the WW chroma for all accts. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

dude they can't give a 12 hour notice for an issue that pops up during the last hour of the update its not like a 12 hour notice for a computer update MMO's are alot different when their maintenance updates are going an issue can randomly pop up without the des expecting it so try to not be negative and put them down they are working very hard to keep the player base from dropping to zero players plus think of the bright side of this extended time free gifts
  5. Whazues Well-Known Player

that would be cool but then they'd have to do that with all chroma's and that could be a couple days to a week downtime to do all of that
  6. Raizen Reaper Level 30

Will we receive replays like last time?
    • Like x 1
  7. 080669 New Player

Actually, I just meant if you already have it, let all the champs on your acct claim it.
  8. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

actually they have been Banking on it for years lol
  9. Nº4 Level 30

we losst all the day =/
    • Like x 1
  10. Asentmah Well-Known Player

Does this update fix the movement styles. The only one I know that isn’t working is blue lightstream which is just for speedsters for some odd reason?
  11. Wzlinnkk54 Active Player

Nope I think they said it's a play station problem
  12. LoganCaron Active Player

Small gift...well you could always give me the Superman BVS emblems and ill be a happy camper loll..oki i know its not possible..but i really like dreaming:p
  13. Dwein New Player

Cada vez falta menos...
  14. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

devs can after 10 ten years give my alt Buddy Blank the right mohawk and a brother eye emblem and we'll call it even.
  15. BurnSurge Level 30

I guess it's time for a Green Lantern The Animated Series Marathon ;)
  16. ImJudassss New Player

Next time please announce it. because i launched a game. and i was at the end and it has stopped my game :(
  17. Nº4 Level 30

Nintendo Switch Servers are running.. the PC + PSX + XBOX maybe tomorrow...
  18. Falcon40 New Player

i cant log in says authenication issue . playing on pc . anyone else having this issue
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Switch is online.
    • Like x 1
  20. AthalwolfCOH Level 30

You know what would be cool?
    Having a test server to try stuff out on first so things like this don't happen as a surprise on the live ones.