Downtime Server Downtime - October 7, 2021 - Game Update 117

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 6, 2021.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Who said this update contained a fix for the armories?
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Mepps did.
  3. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

That would awesome if they get fixed. I moved my armories back to my other base because of that glitch. Are they fixing the secret door as well? My constantly disappears.
    • Like x 3
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I am not sure about the door
  5. Xegert New Player

Because of this update I couldn't get my daily reward. Not fair for us in Europe that have to work until the downtime has already started. And by the time the servers come back up, it's already the next day and we missed a day.
    • Like x 1
  6. FuyuYuki New Player

how many hours left if this update finishes on time? just curious still new to the update schedule
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

are we there yet?
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I'm playing on EU and was able to get my reward as well as my league mates. If you got up before the downtime, you could've gotten it too.
  9. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

There are 31 days in October. The Daily Rewards last up to 21 days and then only have 9 or 10 bonus days with only 20 Fate Tokens per day as their rewards. So with regards to useful rewards, its 21 out of 31. I'll just leave this here.
    • Like x 3
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get the daily rewards they should reset with the daily restart..
  11. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

They do on EU. No hoops here.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

And I am sure they(Devs) are working on it. Might be fixed with this update.
  13. Xegert New Player

Well, sorry... but some people have to work and aren't free before the downtime.
  14. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

I am sure it will be up before so you can still claim it :)
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

New collections!?

Hmmm...
  16. Rip Kurrent Well-Known Player

Still wanting info on the gift/gifts lol. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. PhilOsyfee Active Player

I don't know specifics but I would assume any items given out during previous years.
  18. Sihvebi New Player

I sure hope so. I could really use a character advancement for one of my alts that's struggling at 108 CR. :p
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Base item limit to 700? Woah thx Mepps, as a lover of adding small easter eggs, this helps tremendously
    • Like x 2
  20. Stag Active Player

I'm so impatient rn