Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ender1Game, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Ender1Game Developer

EU PS/PC worlds will be taken offline at 7AM PT on March 26, 2024 for maintenance. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.
  2. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Your title still says 6AM.
  3. Time Stone Active Player

Yesterday, only the US server was affected. Today, the EU too. What's going on???
  4. frenchtobacco New Player

one question i bourght a reltively new lapbook fusion 5 from fusion 5s web page both my computers are slow at running games my guess is the graphics are bad an the ram is shockingly bad the m.2 storge is quick as quick can be takes seconds for the lapbook to restart if anyone can tell me what is up any help is appreciated :)
  5. Warped Discord Moderator

It appears to be a typo. EUPS/PC is still up according to the server status located here: https://www.daybreakgames.com/status

CORRECTION: The EUPS/PC worlds will be going down at 7AM PT. The title was just a bit confusing as it says 6AM PT instead (which was for the USPS/PC servers).
  6. VegaClaw New Player

Is this to fix the voice chat issue?
  7. Time Stone Active Player

No, I mean yesterday they wrote that US server will be taken offline today for 6 hours. Today, out of nowhere EU is also down. 6 or 7am doesn't matter, they should have written yesterday US and EU. It's just toal mess...
    • Like x 1