Downtime Server Downtime - March 26, 2024 (6AM PT)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 25, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

US PS/PC worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on March 26, 2024 for maintenance. Downtime may last up to 6 hours.
  2. 3amo New Player

Maintenance for what ??
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Uh... The server? Usually these are just hardware related and happen periodically. Especially if they have been having unstable zones. Maybe it will help with the lag people have been getting or maybe this is to update the hardware. Who knows.
  4. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Yayy downtime whoot whoot ! ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm hoping the lag and voice chat is in on whatever this fix is intended for.
    • Like x 3
  6. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Revising the hardware to add Double Time Capsule drops to the weekly bonus weeks.
    • Like x 4
  7. Ingrando Well-Known Player

I haven’t had lag for a week now??? I just magicaly disappeared
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Compensation for lost time on Nth Metal drops or nah?

Sorry someone had to ask, right.
    • Like x 2
  9. kallader Committed Player

They will probably also add some April fool stuff same time for next week mini event
    • Like x 3
  10. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. morbid007 New Player

Game resides on a server. Morning restarts fix most lag on a server. Comment was posted 2:30 in the afternoon and I would believe if this was a scheduled hardware issue they would have planned this a lot better. Transparency would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  12. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

Aren't these usually on the day of weekly resets? It seems like this is probably a fix for an annoying bug or exploit. I'd be surprised if it's anything more.
    • Like x 2
  13. FantasiArt New Player

PS5, Xbox Series X and PC Graphics update? because you guys keep doing everyday Maintenance everyday for about an hour the only mmo I know that does this. still No update to Unreal Engine 5 come on now I am a PC player and I want Ray Tracing for this game already the graphics are long over due there are so many MMO games that have better graphics than this game. there are so many bugs with this game still like weapons not showing at times they just disappear out of nowhere. Please update the graphics already. Lazy the PS5, Xbox Series X have been out for almost 4 years or so now still no update for them. if you guys are not going to update the graphics then at least fix the bugs in this game 6 hours and everyday server shutdowns are so annoying already since 2011 I am sick of you guys not listening to the players such as myself. I love this game and have put so much money into this game so I want it to get better not worse. this year you guys have been really lazy with the game. Get it together already. Best of luck to DCUO in the rest of 2024 this game really needs it.
    • Like x 2
  14. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

The only thing they’re doing is removing Saint Patrick’s event. They didn’t even confirm recent lag issues just completely ignoring like they don’t see the posts.
    • Like x 2
  15. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

It doesn’t matter what they release anymore. Nobody is coming back.
    • Like x 4
  16. WhiteLanternNC Level 30

Hopefully someone on the forums figure out what it's for because I seriously doubt the devs will let us know what's going on.
    • Like x 4
  17. Spicy Level 30

REMOVING THE GOLD SPOT SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  18. AmónRa New Player

I let it fall, I didn't give any explanations, and I left until next week.
  19. Bowieite Active Player

Hello, I am nobody.
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Ahh just what this game needs more dead air, more nothing to do. I guess we should be happy they told us the day before I suppose? That’s something I’d rather have.
    • Like x 2