Downtime Server Downtime - January 27, 2016 - Game Update 56!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

You answered your own question, by quoting Mepps. In case you missed it. "Downtime may last up to 8 hours."
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

USPS is up !!
    • Like x 1
  4. StyF New Player

Need Playyyy!!!!!!!
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

US PC is up!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online.
    • Like x 1
  7. MouWukOkoH New Player

After I downloaded Update from Test server I got new error that never happened before!.. MSVCR.110.DLL. and yes I downloaded latest version of Visual C++ and still same error that appears only at DCUO TEST and not at DCUO live
  8. Daniil Koltunov New Player

What about Cross Play?
  9. cassi Well-Known Player

I don't care about this update, the only thing I am waiting for is cross play period. Soon as DCUO announced moving to Daybreak for this reason, we bought a full year sub on both accounts in anticipation of being able to play the game together. My husband and I have spent the last 2 weeks preparing for this week. It would be devestating to us if you guys cant make it happen. We even got our son to sign up on his ps4. If cross platform falls through, I can promise you once the years up, we are out.I have every faith this week it will happen. The time you all took to send small patches through to prepare for it, was a great idea. So here is to the end of the week and Cross platform!!!! Thanks Day break for making it happen!
    • Like x 2
  10. alterEgo New Player

cross play
  11. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

• Mental Mid-Range
    o Mass Terror
     Increased damage at mid-range and causes further increased damage within 7m of your target.
    o Mass Levitation
     Increased damage at long range and causes further increased damage within 13m of your target.
    o Horrific Visage
     Increased base damage.
    o Phantom Flames
     Increased base and power interaction damage.
    o Terror Tendrils
     Increased base damage.
    o Psychic Shock
    o Terrorize
     Increased base damage and increased low health bonus damage, scaling with range.
    o Cryokinesis
    o Pyrokinesis
     The additional DoT damage applied when your target is Dazed or Helpless now also applies when you have Psychic Resonance.
    o Telekinetic Bolt
    o Telekinetic Push
    o Psychic Resonance
     The Power recovery effect applied by Psychic Resonance now triggers Power regeneration over time, rather than instant Power returns.

Can someone whos tested this please elaborate.
  12. m4a_X Active Player

Servers Online wtf yee :D
  13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

#PlayMorePvP
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[quote="Locarthemanbeast, post: 3563460, member: 314038"o Psychic Resonance
     The Power recovery effect applied by Psychic Resonance now triggers Power regeneration over time, rather than instant Power returns.

Can someone whos tested this please elaborate.[/quote]

elaborate how much? how AM works?

I was just on, USPC, did T7 solo and a duo, was lagging severely. I logged out to run Launcher's Validate. (prob the Megaserver is lagging. I ran speed test on my wired ISP, [IMG] )

Mental DPS role, Awesome Mechanics... Psychic Resonance... i can't tell what has changed due to lag. When I'm not in combat; I'll press T; switch to Controller; hit Terror Tendrils to get that lightening bolt icon (PoT); Press T again to go back to DPS role; smack NPCs with AM in DPS role with PoT going for a little while.... does the AM and PoT increase the Power one gets via more power ticks?? not sure. I always thought it did with AMs. It's like having another player be controller and as long as the PoT icon is thee, why wouldn't you get more power (from AM and from PoT)? When in a Solo, Duo, or alert, I try to do the swap role throw PoT and swap back as often as the pace of the instance allows. meh.
  15. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

I should say so, the update I'm downloading is 12.7GB multiply that by the number of players doing it ...

EDIT: update is around 54MB - Not sure why it was showing 12.7GB
  16. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

The PS4 always goes through the entire package then updates as needed is how I understand it.
  17. ComicsKid Committed Player

I guess laterns are still going to dominate PvP
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea imma just go with past experiences, but ty tho ;)
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

54mb?

mine was 400 something mb. Are you on PC or PS3? b/c I remember ps3 having smaller gu files then ps4 does.

ps3 would have a 450mb when a friend on ps4 ha a 900-1gb
  20. Templar New Player

Love and enjoying the new update so far, no more "cheese" but my alts are taking for ever to gear up in pvp since you only get a 200 marks when you win and 100 when you lose after a really long arena. It should doubled in my opinion