Server Downtime - August 6, 2014 - Halls of Power Part I

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyzax New Player

#TrueStory XD
  2. chessay New Player

UK PS4 SEVER LIVE NOW!
  3. Mr. Vulcanator New Player

I will now spend my time waiting by: Reading, Playing Trove, Playing my Steam games. It is also worth noting that all the DLC (excluding the new one) is on 75% off on steam.
  4. Mr. Vulcanator New Player

There is a slight chance that we will crash the game in our attempt to all play at once.
  5. Criminal Matrix New Player

just 3 things.... 1) it hasn't been 6 hours yet, even if they took things down a little early. 2) if you don't know your time conversions, use the resources available to you(google) they're not going to post every time in every time zone. I mean there are 24 total time zones. 3) in the meantime, as an advisement on how figuring out time zones work, I live in the eastern time zone. which is 3 time zones east of the pacific time zone. So I need to subtract three hours from my current time to find out what time it is over in server time. Which means being 11:43am here it is now 8:43am there. Which is only 3 hours and 17 minutes after they originally posted they'd be bringing down the servers... which leaves another 2 hours and 43 minutes there about before the servers are back up.

Thank you for participating on this online tutorial. Have a great day.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online with the new DLC Pack, Halls of Power Part I! The New Gods await!
    • Like x 3
  7. ReAni Mator New Player

WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Looks like I'm back on... EUPS4
  8. Teknosup Active Player

That is my point mate! When Enough People that ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS Such as MYSELF get To the POINT where we are TIRED of this type of Treatment then when enough of us the actual paying customers go elsewhere and spend our $ with Other companies is that when SOE will take notice? After all if you read the EULA like I did then you will see (I did mention this in my earlier post btw) that soe can do WHAT EVER / WHENEVER they want! and we the Paying Consumer cant really LEGALLY DO ANYTHING other than take our REVENUE to OTHER CORPORATIONS and hope we don't get the same kind of treatment that we are currently receiving from SOE
  9. TheRealDeathern New Player

I believe this is common industry practice, I am afraid, and your treatment elsewhere, will be the same.
  10. Rogue Marth New Player

Exactly! always kept in the dark till the last minute!!!
  11. chessay New Player

apart from thats us severs and EU were down for even longer, also yes they can post diff time zones as thats apart of customer service, you know that forgoten thing?
  12. DonMega New Player

WUHUU EUPS UP !
  13. Rogue Marth New Player

well this is it i barley get anytime to play now that my little one is here! not that im complaining! lol
  14. DonMega New Player

Too many ppl trying to get in , cant get past the loading screen =((
  15. Rogue Marth New Player

I really want to subscribe but i think nows not the right time! unless i give up my spotify premium (£9.99p/m) and exchange it for that!
  16. KatanaRamaRage New Player

Server up new gear cost 60 furry and yes I said and 30 of the new marks For the chest I hope u can get fury other than amazon fury dlc or I will quit that game. Do you hear me mepps
  17. Flavian Committed Player

Wow, you think defining the difference between violating federal law and not violating federal law is splitting hairs...

If you are an attorney, then I need your number in case I'm ever detained at GTMO.
  18. Silverback1973 New Player

I have a life nimrod I happen to be on a well deserved vacation. I work for the money I spend on this game, I wouldn't be upset either if I used my allowance to pay for my subscription lol my analogy was perfect money is money no matter what the service is. You will understand better when you grow up junior. BTW learn to spell and use proper grammar before you go trolling other peoples old posts and catch up with the forum too.
  19. DonMega New Player

Yeah, i don't think that i have to make anykind of adjustments to my grammar since english isn't my native language. And you sir are making assumptions of things you know nothing of.
  20. Silverback1973 New Player

I actually am lol How did u know that?? In any case my point has nothing to do with what laws would be broken my point was about being out of pocket for poor service or service not rendered. Furthermore I think you need to read your cellphone service provider contracts more closely, if you think your service being out is a violation of any federal or state laws you are sadly mistaken. The Terms and Conditions for your phone service are as nebulous and deceptive as dcuo's are. Your case is dismissed and ignorance of the law is no defense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.