Downtime Server Downtime - August 24, 2016 - Game Update 63 and Time Capsules!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

8 hours, wouldn't that that make it about 3 pm, when the game comes back online?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I have a question though, I'm not sure if answered yet but lockboxes will still drop along side capsules right? Or are they turned off while capsules are active?
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yea they'll still drop.
    • Like x 2
  4. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

I'd really like to know their update process and why it takes the amount of time it does. From a software architect and hierarchy engineering perspective.
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

based on the fact that u are always one of the first hwo comments on updates and news and as always your comment is "super great" no matter what, i assume that u realy like the game a lot and that you are indeed a very happy player ^^ nice ;)
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

They are hiring ...
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

It wont take 8 hours. A while back they used to say about 2 or 4 hrs.....but then people would nag and complain if it took more. So I think now they just always say 8 hours to cover that kind of situation.
    • Like x 1
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So we're looking as early as 11 am CST?
  9. Emoney Dedicated Player

I hope they give us some starter fragments so we can make our first stabilizer today. Otherwise, no one gets to open any capsules for at least two days unless they buy a key. Kinda silly to have downtime, for a new feature, that no one can really try out until days later.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It wont. They have said so over and over. Live knowing you will never get them and move on.
  11. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

1. Doesn't look like it. At least it doesn't say so in the notes.

2. All is described in the release notes.
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Keep day-dreaming, DBG isn't gonna let you pay a few bucks for rare auras when people spent over 300$ on the booster bundles alone.
  13. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Emoney, so by the time I get finished with Batman Returns, the update should be up and the game will be
    back online? That's my second movie I'll be watching, today. BTW.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

I'm just curious:
    The last time I was around for an update, you could still start the launcher and it would already download the updated files.
    This time, this isn't possible. Launcher doesn't seem to download anything due to the message displayed.
    Is this standard now?
  15. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

New episodes do not require downtime. Updates do.
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol they are stupid beyond belief if they think that DBG will ever do that. But they entertain me nevertheless with their silly faith in a very hilarious request lol
  17. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I guess by lunch time, we get the game back online. SWEET!
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

Hopefully...if not though....theres always Batman Forever.
  19. KonnerKreedX3 New Player

My legendary expires on Sunday which I'll be on an extended break from the game (I won't be able to renew for idk how long) after that so I'm hoping I get to enjoy the time capsule thing before that happens.
  20. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I sincerely hope you don't have to watch batman and robin. Actually I wish the world had never been introduced to that horrendous piece of....well you get the idea.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.