Seasonal events?...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AshocusTheMuse, Apr 27, 2024.

1. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Um... I'm kinda curious to when exactly the Spring Event is meant to be dropping. No-one has seen it on the test servers (speaking of which, why didn't the FoS base go there?... would have saved a you a lot of headaches with all the bugs it still has)... I don't see it on the list of events on the upcoming events list...

Me and a LOT of fellow base crafters are itching for these events so we can begin creating more cool themes for our bases. I know you guys are slammed with the new episode, and trying to fix MANY bugs in the game, but these are a staple that keeps many of us playing the game. Be it the new feats for veteran players to chase, the cool new styles, or (in my case at least) all the shiny new base items...

Would love some feedback on these.

Thanks,
    kind regards,
    Ash
    • Like x 3
  2. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

I have been wondering the same thing. But Spring technically ends in June, so there's time.
    • Like x 2
  3. Captain Catalunya Active Player

Last year's feat of consuming objects marks me 5/24/2023, so...
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

spring event is in may
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Spring event usually falls in May but since they pushed the next episode to May, I don't know why they didn't just push the Spring event up into April? Very poor planning.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

If I recall correctly, Halloween Event launched WITH Justice League Dark Cursed. I am assuming they are aiming for the same situation here, so we might see them both together on the test server and then live? just makes sense to me they will put it all in the same game update.
    • Like x 2
  7. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Thanks for the clarification :D
  8. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

If they do that, I'm gunna be a busy bee lol. love the idea of it though :D
    • Like x 1