RIP Muhammad Ali the GOAT

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by FourSyte93, Jun 3, 2016.

1. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

The greats are going like it's a firesale leaving garbage like Bieber and Mayweather behind.Rip Muhammad.
    • Like x 2
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Sad, sad news. I hope that Joe Frazier and Ken Norton was there to meet him at the pearly gates. I hated Ali growing up(was always a Frazier/Forman fan) but appreciated him later in life. And thinking about the state of boxing, especially the heavyweight division, today, makes me long for the days of Ali, Forman, Frazier, Norton, Ernie Shavers, Jimmy Young, among others when it was a truly great division. Ali was a true American hero.
    • Like x 3
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

Sad day in the world of not just boxing and sports, but in humanity......

R.I.P Champ....
    • Like x 1
  4. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Ah, the phantom punch.
    • Like x 2
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Ditto. My favorite boxers are usually the ones that have to fight a certain way to succeed to make up for what they lack. Ali was different, he was a physical specimen with both strength and incredible speed. He could box on the outside all day or fight aggressively inside, and had the temperament to be comfortable with either.

But it's his outspoken nature outside the ring in his early years and his quiet dignity when he was stricken with parkinson's in his later years that is most impressive.
    • Like x 1
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

When my parents were thinking of a middle name for me they named me after this man. This is terrible news. R.I.P
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

R.I.P. Ali
  9. Zero303 Well-Known Player

Wow that news sucked . Great fighter.Ripp.
    • Like x 1
  10. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

A lot of people call themselves great and awesome and whatnot, few people really deserve the title "The Greatest". May he rest in peace :)
    • Like x 1
  11. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

He died too soon, rip Muhammad Ali.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

Rest in peace. There will never be a human being like you in my lifetime ever again. My grandmother hated Ali the boxer because of his mouth but loved Ali as the man and what he stood for. My condolences to the Ali family. Thank you for sharing this great man with the rest of the world.