red obsidion material from PSN

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CharlesVerde, Mar 13, 2024.

1. CharlesVerde New Player

how do i claim it? i'm owed 2, i bought the 15K marketplace cash for 99.99 twice and nothing is in my mail or claim spot on the MP tab in-game.

lil help here?
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

EDIT; My Bad..... it seems you cannot get it from the Redeem claim tab in the Marketplace anymore??? :oops:
  3. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Do a support ticket and tell them you didn’t receive the 2 materials and they will send it to you.
    • Like x 3
  4. CharlesVerde New Player

on PSN store it says promotion ended sometime in 2017, sooo i think this is a case of OOPS. not sure why it's still listed on the store though...
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah but for a long time we could still claim it on the MP.

Somehow they changed something and it no longer can be redeemed?? but we can still buy it on the PSN Store??
  6. Ryll Committed Player

When I read your post I was curious why it was still active because I thought it was an event that occurred several years ago. I hope you can get it sorted out!
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

The last time I bought the $100 bundle was 2020 I think, also past it's 'expiration' date in the PSN store, and it showed up in 'redeem/claim' under the MP. However, if it's not now, I'd guess they fixed the glitch on that end.

Not sure support will do anything about it, however with the state of the game, it probably wouldn't set them back much to give one either.

If you really REALLY just wanted the style, it is (or was) tradable so you could pick one up at the broker if you wanted one.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

Piggy backing here…if you have alt characters who haven’t yet claimed the item, you should be able to redeem on them. If you’ve maxed out slots or just don’t have alts…yep throw in a support ticket.

I’ve had friends do this and support has accommodated the request.
  9. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

I recently purchased that 3 months ago and I didn’t receive the material in the redeem/claim section. I contacted support and they sent it to me. Even when it was meant to end in 2017 people was buying it later and still receiving the material. The material not sending is a bug. At this point they need to update it because the damage is pretty much already done if they wanted it to be a limited time deal. So, they should update the information to be a permanent deal and fixed the reason the material isn’t sending. The support sending me the material I’m pretty sure they know the pack still exists because I told them in the support ticket. So, they’ve probably been getting plenty of the same tickets asking for this material to be sent to them after the purchase. Luckily, the mc cash isn’t glitched like the material.
  10. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Make sure you fill out a support ticket. They’ve sent me my material so I’m sure they will for you.
  11. CharlesVerde New Player

i've never sent in a ticket before, how do I do that?
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

At the risk of you having to suffer watching another Multiverse video:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
    Click DC Universe Online
    Sign in (If you don't have an account you will need to make one.)
    In the My Activities box click Contact Support.
    Where it says "How can support help you?" pick any option from the drop down box and this will start the ticket process.
  13. CharlesVerde New Player

thank you. ticket submitted, now I wait.
  14. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Th
    thank you for your contribution
    • Like x 1
  15. CharlesVerde New Player

I would say "mepps gotta eat" but...well....

who the f IS in charge around here now, anyways?
  16. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Great job with that video...

I'm sure it wasn't easy... barely an inconvenience.
    • Like x 1