PVP Alternative idea

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by gemii, Jan 25, 2018.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

Add a teleporter destination called "Battlegrounds" Hero's vs villains in an All out brawl. The area could be the same one used in the prime battle ground raid (you can even redecorate it and make it unique). Have both heroes and villains trapped in a big round bubble like that one and soon as you teleport there your thrown into the fire getting right into the action (No hiding in rally bubbles and no having to switch to pvp phase, no winners no losers just an all out brawl type of enviornment until you get tired and bored. A free for all battle zone you can group up and teleport in with friends or just go in solo. no matter your choice youll automatically be on the hero team if your a hero or the villain team if your a villain.

make it both a teleporter destination for the watch tower / hall of doom as well as on the map right under bases. I think that gives pvp good advertisement because now everyone in the game can take notice of it.. it gives pvp some light that it lacks.

-minimum level pvp gear required to enter
    -Add feats to it

Nice alternative to the dead pvp phases imo. what you think?

Another idea i like (For pvp phase only).. i remember there was some kind of glitch awhile back where villains were able to come through the heros portal and get into the watch tower and we could fight each other. Why not make that a real thing let us travel to the hall of doom if were a hero or the watch tower if were a villain and go up against each other.

pvp phase while in the hall of doom or watchtower is pretty pointless when it comes to fighting villains or heroe's why not expand it and let us enter each others facility while in pvp phase.

You can tweak it to where your not getting attacked if your pvp flag is off while in the facility so your not just getting constantly attacked.
  2. Frankzilla Committed Player

The alternative i have if you like pvp and expect changes that will benefit the pvpers. Go the ps home screen over the dc game hit the options button at the bottom it will say delete hit the x button. Either that or hang up your pvp gear cause its looking like the end for that part of the game.
  3. JKwak Well-Known Player

could be cool for a big PVP event, with a nice little story,
    but nothing i want to see forever