Purchasable Weapons?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I heard that we will be able to purchase Tier weapons from vendors and I was just wondering which GU or DLC will that be coming with. Since it was confirmed by the DEVS I was wishing it would come with GU32 but I was wrong, so I bought the only weapon upgrade I could, from Central City which was there before.

Another question, where would people go to upgrade their weapon quick once they hit level 30, beyond the basic weapons from the vendors and the standard weapons from the broker (if it would work)? Maybe walk-in raids or just the slow and steady way via challenges and duos?
  2. Kirney Slane New Player

Next purchasable Tier weapons will be in War of the Light DLC.
    When you hit lvl 30, you can get Item lvl 30 weapons from Solos duos etc. they'll be random green drops.
    When u can enter Khandaq do so and smash the chest, might be a good weapon for you in there. Then there is BC3 I think where you can get weapons and the 1st SPARK. Next best thing is FOS 2 and 3, SPARK2 weapons from CC and LOA. But yeah at this point it's quite easy to get good weapons. Hope this helps.