Ps4 issues.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LisaLoeb, Nov 15, 2013.

1. relinquish022 New Player

Yep...do i have to wait..? I love DCUO so,Please do not tell me i have to wait.
  2. ShadowStyleB New Player

Did you check the status of the download? DCUO and WarFrame are the only two games you have to wait for them to fully install before you can play.
  3. relinquish022 New Player

I can log into the game,And play it to an extent,But when i try to leave the area and go to my first mission,It just keeps saying, "Full Download Required,And now the wait time has gone up from 5 hours,to 10 HOURS.
  4. ShadowStyleB New Player

I don't know what to tell you. For me it wasn't that long. I of course waited for the full download to go through before I tried to even start the game.
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

I waited out the remaining time in the safe house. It wasn't 5 hours on my modest connection. Don't stream while the download finishes.
  6. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

There is another PS4 issue I've been meaning to mention... about 20-30% of the time when I log on, the targeting brackets do not appear; I have to exit and reload before they appear again. It is a pain because you really don't notice it UNTIL you get into combat- which then the only way you know who you're targeting is the name on the red banner.
  7. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

UPDATE on above issues with targeting brackets. Since PS4 servers were down I hopped over to the PS3 and when I warped to base and then exited, the targeting brackets were gone. I tried going back in and out of the base but no luck, I finally had to log off and back on to get the brackets back. So it appears it is not just limited to the PS4, but I never had these problems before the PS4 came out. Possibly related to GU31 update?!?
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Did they fix the que problem yet???
  9. Green Lantern New Player

I haven't read through this whole thread, but has anyone else been having an issue with the in game keyboard not coming up? It's been a problem the last week or so.
  10. Whatever999 New Player

Just had the PS4 completely lock up going into the "Tala's Warehouse" section of "A Black Dawn".
    Screen went black and the PS4 became completely unresponsive. I couldn't even "force shutdown" the PS4 (holding down the front power button) and had to disconnect the AC cable.
  11. Agnetta Dedicated Player

wow o.o did you try holding the power button for about 30 seconds? i dont have a ps4 yet, but that always works on ps3.
  12. eXplicit New Player

[IMG]Hello. I cannot start DC Universe on my PlayStation. *** soon as I wish to begin the game I receive a message indicating I am not licenced to play the game. At the options of the game I receive a message indicating my application starting is ineligible. Any advice on how to fix?
  13. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Is the game fully downloaded?
  14. eXplicit New Player

Nekron 99, yes it is. Size 35gb and download status completed. Updates and all
    • Like x 1