Livestream Preview: Kryptonian General's Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 14, 2023.

1. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I appreciate the work the artist put into it, but I'm not feeling the General gear or Zods look. I think Bizarro with his fire breath or ice vision could have been just as good as Zod. I was more hoping for something like Kandor Central Tower raid Zod look. I know we got something similar but one that is more accurate to the actual look. And it's great that the Superman emblem Anniversary is coming back, but one that fits the whole chest would be good and that the colors can be changed. The Overman, Superman Yellow and such Lantern emblems would be sweet. Steel's gear, that looks like the new updated one in Dakota City and the Sixth Dimension Superman cape and chest with the big S. Even a torn up Superman cape would be awesome. Tops were the sleeves can be a different color and more verity in the Batman/Superman style tights with under. Basically the gear of Batman of Zur-En-Arrh from both Batman RIP and Batman Falesafe.
    I'm glad we got the Nuclear Man emblem and if that than that's totally cool. But I'm still hoping for his gear and wrist guard then would have up nails or a skin were a human has claws. I mean come on his not only was the big bad in the Superman 4 movie but was in the comic movie version, his officially appeared in the main canon to DC Earth Prime and has appeared in the Arowverse Superman & Lois comic. There are t-shirts, stickers, fan art, fan toys, MUGEN, fans have done vs battles with him and some have dressed as him for those Con and such. You guys even got fans like myself in DCUO making characters of him.
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Slightly bugs me the Superboy hair is missing the stubble on the shaved parts, looks odd without it.....
    • Like x 3
  3. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

When will we get the Circe ally? Will we have to pay for it separately or will we get it as a grant because we opened 25 of that capsule?
    It doesn’t make sense that we get an ally in the new capsule, but since they started, Circe is the only one that didn’t get an ally in the cap. It bugs me that it was a female ally that got left out. Please reconsider this decision.
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

5. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

they went crazy with gifts for pride month..hopefully they have the same energy next february :oops:
    • Like x 1
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

things not registering as collected. the items are saying they're collected in my inventory, but they're either not being registered as collected in the checklist, or the wrong item is being counted. for instance, consumed the lightning emblem, didn't register in checklist. however, superdoom did, & I hadn't collected that. back in my inventory, it says the lightning emblem has been collected. same thing's happening with the enhanced emblems, & also with the enhance / regular gear. collected General back, consumed it, it didn't register in the checklist as collected but the shoulders did, & I hadn't collected them. it's a bit of a mess.
  7. yungcagedgamer New Player

Can u guys add the Halls of hades raid back im trying to get the Leave of Absence style. Pls
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here. Thanks for the report.
    • Like x 3
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

awesome. thanks, Mepps.
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Is the Last Sun material tintable?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]