Please respect Robot Sidekick. No more pets.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LeagueOfV, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

I know some don't like pets and some do, I personally don't mind them however what id like to see is a overhaul/revamp on the iconic robot, I'd like it to be changed to mini versions of your own toon with a few of your powers, they wouldn't be as awesome as fury,brick, crystal etc, but I think it would be pretty neat :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Doc Holliday New Player

This is the funniest yet truest post I've ever read on these forums.
    • Like x 1
  3. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I've pondered about this for a while, especially with my gadget toons. I've tried both the flying robots, and I've kept Robot Sidekick. He's just too cute XD. But yeah guys, stop asking for pets already, move your lazy *** and do the work yourself !
    • Like x 2
  4. Jake New Player

Boo4lyfe.
  5. Kohina Well-Known Player

Yeah no more pets Threads
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Hell NO! Brick is the man...he is the tank of tanks....Crystal, sorry, but you drop my WM crit damage and you don't tank when i call you out...Brick, you tank so I can do DPS...go Brick!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Adell New Player

I love my Watcher and Fury. My Guardian gets a bit neglected though. But what about pets like the mini Iconics in Gotham Impostors? I would LOVE to have a mini Scarecrow following me around, spraying Fear Gas at my foes, talking psychobabble.
    • Like x 1