Please Add A Hairy Body Type For Male Toons!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kevington, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Kevington New Player

And no the Wolf or Feline skins don't count! C'mon, there are lots of hairy dudes in the DC Universe. Let us make some in game :D
    • Like x 8
  2. The Blinder Well-Known Player

i[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. ScifiToilet New Player

5 star post.
    • Like x 3
  4. fairyofdiscord Well-Known Player

ewwww gross.
    • Like x 4
  5. Little Sister New Player

No. Ick.
    • Like x 2
  6. GreenAdam New Player

I want a morbidly obese body style
    • Like x 3
  7. Monroe585 New Player

Why not a hairy body type for females? There's a lot of hairy females too. o_O
    • Like x 3
  8. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I'll be honest ... I have hundreds of ideas for the game. But lately I've been wondering if it worth the effort to defend them and never be heard or even someone of green participating in the discussion.:(
    • Like x 1
  9. Kevington New Player

yayyy hot!

Yes. Win.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dogzday Dedicated Player

HOLIDAY SPIRITS EVERYBODY! IT'S NO SHAVE NOVEMBER GUYS/GALS!
    • Like x 1
  11. Kevington New Player

Exactly! C'mon, even Batman and Superman are hairy in the comics!
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...that would be an interesting customization option, but I doubt it would see the light of day anytime soon. I'm still waiting for more hairstyles!
    • Like x 2
  14. Minnion Devoted Player

And why do we have only one tatoo skin type? I mean really we could have so much more...

Pirate Tattoos(Think jolly roger on the back with anchors on the forearms)
    Sailor tattoo(Similar to the pirate tat, but with a navy emblem replaceing the jolly roger.)
    Runic tattoo(both in glowing and non-glowing varieties, glowing variant includes glowing eyes.)
    Tribal(Just vines and Celtic knots and stuff like that.)
    • Like x 3
  15. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...let's add to that:

Animal Tatoos (dragon, wolf, panther, lion, ect.)
    Symbol Tatoos (anarchy, cross, summon circle, ect) Imagine a villian league with anarchy tatoos running around causing havoc.
    Iconic Tatoos: (Wonder Woman's symbols (double double u's) Batman's signal, Superman's S, ect) Yeah, I know; it may be asking for too much but oh well.
  16. Gotcha Girl Well-Known Player

I'm more in favor of an obese body type just to add to the diversity.
    • Like x 1
  17. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

The difference between obese and hairy is one is a skin type and one is a body type.

Body types need to be done carefully so that the armor scales correctly. Imagine you suddenly have 2-3X the waist size, is your shirt going to look the same stretched over that size? Not at all.

Now take Hairy skin type, and you're just adding a bunch of lines on the skin. Not a huge deal.

I'm all for as much of any type of added cusomization but I think hairy is more realistic than obese.
    • Like x 1
  18. kawe Loyal Player

19. myandria Item Storage

I would like to see diverse body types as well. However, the devs will never do it for this game.
    • Like x 1
  20. LXC New Player

DC never give u want
    • Like x 1