Player created content.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chris718834, Sep 30, 2013.

1. chris718834 New Player

This is a new "buzz phrase" that i've seen tossed around the forums lately, and while the idea may have its detractors (whom I anticipate to be incoming in 5...4...3...2...1 :p ).
    But i think it could work, and am curious how others think it could be implemented.
    Thematically, IT MAKES SENSE (moreso than alot of ideas). Heroes have bases, league headquarters, and they also run TRAINING SIMULATIONS. Player created content could revolve around this, and would fit in perfectly with Halls of Power, where leagues could graduation missions or just challenges for fun (and maybe have a list of people who cleared it on a leaderboard).
    Two types of content:
    Arena challenge: (Simple, and if necessary this could initially be the only mode).
    It'd be similar to the boss fight in Knightsdome where the boss sends waves of enemies at you. The player would pick an enclosed location, choose the number of waves, and the enemies each wave would consist of (MAYBE a boss a the end) And thats that. Simple, straight, and to the point.
    Mission challenge: Create a solo, duo, alert or raid.
    Basically: NPC and dialogue swap utilizing existing stages.
    (Similar to Warriors Orochi 3's Musou Battlefields, for those who are familiar).
    A) You'd individually swap each existing NPC who appears in a particular mission for another that appears elsewhere in game.
    B) You'd individually swap existing line normally recited in the mission for lines found already found elswhere in game (The aim being to string them together to make a coherent story line for the stage).
    C) Test play it.
    • Like x 1
  2. chris718834 New Player

Note: Pardon the bad formatting & a few typos. I typed this in another program and did a copy/paste, and the formatting didnt carry over very well. Oops. Hopefully you get what I mean more or less.