Player Appreciation Weekend! Increased Rare Drops!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComicsKid Committed Player

hopefully it won't be something rare that I've already received
    • Like x 1
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Oh don't take my post as a complaint. I have been helping my girlfriend get styles lately so it does help. I just want to be a greedy punk and the last three op drops are the only thing in the game that benefits me.
  3. Phill Committed Player

I have the year one cape and trinket bots. I am perfectly fine.

4. Phill Committed Player

Awesome thank you. :D

5. Phill Committed Player

It was answered a while back. That style is suppose to be in the new lock boxes.
  6. DarkUniverse69 New Player

Finally I'm able to leave comments. It was equally harder to create an account then it is to log into Dcuo right now. Further more. I see alot of people asking alot of questions pertaining to appreciate weekend. Pay close attention to what Mepps stated. Then read the small print. After that. Look up the definition on Rare items then legendary items.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, it includes rare/purples only.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Rare/purples only drop in recent 4-player content.
  9. Ichiro Loyal Player

That's almost great but i have a feeling I will only get purple of what I already have.
  10. BurnSurge Level 30

So if you like to play Solo... You get nothing? Sweet!!!!! Can't wait to get frustrated trying to log in (LIKE NOW) and not being able to, and still trying to play with all the recent server issues. I feel so darn appreciated I could just poop my pants!!!! And I just started paying for an account for my daughter.... Poor Tula! She'll be upset! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
    • Like x 2
  11. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Can`t wait , and TY :) , any news on when the spring event I going to spring up.?:p
  12. seek76 Committed Player

While this maybe great for those players who need gear drops, what about the rest of the players who don't need the gear drops? I don't play raids for the most part and rarely run 4mans but I do pay legendary. You should really consider upping the lock box drop rate to compensate those of us who don't run raids or 4 mans but still pay legendary. One every 3 hours seems fair. Gift of replays or increased lock box drop rates covers all your customers, not just the raid crowd.
    • Like x 2
  13. RudeHero Level 30

Thanks very much for clarifying, assumed as much. My "small print" was kind of a poor joke, still eager to see what I cool stuff I can pull out this weekend.
  14. RedKryptonite Well-Known Player

That's disappointing, My first thought was actually having a better chance at some OP Drops. Which would have made more sense since there are probably very few people out here that have all of them. I don't even consider any of the purple drops in this game as "rare." you run the instance a few times and you'll get the drop.

This means absolutely nothing to players at the end game who already have all the gear/styles.
    • Like x 6
  15. MissUseMe New Player

What are the qualifying instances...after all...all members were effected no matter their level
    • Like x 1
  16. Molecular Occurance Active Player

Shows how much they care, eh?
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.