Password Reset

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by XIReDragonIncIX, Feb 19, 2016.

1. XIReDragonIncIX New Player

I've been trying to get access to my old account for some time. I've submitted a support ticket which has gone unanswered in awhile. I've tried using the Reset Password feature, to no avail. When I attempt to use it, I get the email, click the link, and immediately get taken to an error page on the DayBreak website. "A system error has occurred trying to process your request." With the only option being "Continue" as it immediately takes me to the log in page. I'm hoping to get some answers here, since support seems overwhelmed with other work or something.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you haven't, log back into the help site to check the status of your ticket. You may have missed a response.
  3. XIReDragonIncIX New Player

I have been checking it hourly (a tad bit impatient on my part) quite regularly. I've filled out the Form 3 of the account recovery. I can only assume they are heavily backed up. No idea what's causing the site error though.
  4. XIReDragonIncIX New Player

I don't know why I didn't think to check, but I decided to now. I just tried to do "Forgot Password" for this account as well, to see if perhaps the error was account specific. However, the "Sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request." error was replicated. Is there some sort of issue with the password reset feature?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll follow up.
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Try another browser for the password recovery. I had to use it about 2 weeks ago on some very old account of mine (of SWG age) and it somehow didn't work with Opera. IIRC it worked with Firefox then
    • Like x 1
  7. XIReDragonIncIX New Player

I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge. All same results. I've also tried on different systems, My PC, Laptop, phone and tablet. Again, always with the error right after I click the "Create a new Password" Link.
  8. XIReDragonIncIX New Player

Is it common to wait 3 to 4, or more, days for a support ticket to receive any help?
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

They have no support during the weekend as far as I know.