Paradox Wave Teleporter Disabled

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jun 1, 2016.

1. X-zero Loyal Player

Necropolis also has a very high disconnect rate.
    • Like x 1
  2. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

I dont know if anyone has reported that the same happens in the "Old Gotham Subway" solo and duo,you open the loot box and it totally boots you from the game,not even to the title screen,it boots you completely out of the game to the "Problem" notification to send to SONY
  3. Dezaras Loyal Player

They'll look into it, fix it internally, then release an uber mega super duper rare "No Crash" token in the next Booster Bundle.
    • Like x 4
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

It's happening even if u Q as well happened to me ex in a row was resting it
  5. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

I always just log out after I pick the loot to avoid the crash. Not really a fix but it's less of a pain than crashing and having to recover .
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Is the login and have less than full power or health still going on?
    Logins require support roles.:oops:
  7. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

I'd rather take the one crash a week and have to relog, when going in solo for the marks, than not be able to walk in at all Mepps, js...
    • Like x 5
  8. BigAl Devoted Player

Yeah, I knew it was coming. Prepared myself for it. Meant 5-8 free marks for not having to deal with...I'll behave.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Were they in the appropriate CR range? If so, they should get 10 for the run and will get 6 loot drops from the bosses, wherein lay a mark in each choice(so possibility of 16 really). if they are over the CR range they should get the 6 only (assuming they pick marks vs gear or base items). The loot picker doesn't keep coming up, it's popping up for 6 bosses more than likely since I'd wager they kill them all in the same room (EO feat basically). I've been running this and Nexus solo since they reversed GU47 on 4 toons and they are all over CR...I get 6 selections each time all at once at the end without fail..normally take the marks, but sometimes a cool base item drops.

If I'm wrong and he actually got 15 loot pickers, why would you ever mention it? That's a bug they will fix for sure :)

Would be nice if an Ex kit was ever among the selections, but I think they are gone for good.

Reinheld
  10. Destinywlf Active Player

Mepps when crashes happen on play station 4 I'm presented a crash report form. I always send those, does PSN send those reports to daybreak? and is there anything I should add to the text field that would help you developers in tracking down the issue?
  11. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

This weekend there have been a lot of dc's.... I was dc'd at least 6-8 times on Saturday. A few times in the new duo, when I queued into necro, a few times randomly in my base, and I don't recall the other locations....most were operation based....and some were in my base.
  12. MuTeDx Committed Player

Idk about the walk-ins but at the exact CR that opens AnB, you can que for AnB but not for Dox, it's a weird bug. Too many bugs these days
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

AnB opens up at 85 and PW opens at 86 iirc.
  14. MuTeDx Committed Player

It says 84 for Dox and Nexus, but you are correct they open at 86. I think the settings are off on that, Dox and nexus should open at 84 before AnB as AnB is the end of the tier
  15. SU0MI New Player

It's almost September...Why isn't this fixed? Quit finga poppin your ***** and get to work on your game.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just que for it
    • Like x 1
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

Running in and popping it solo on my schedule is so much more convenient.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Is there any update on this walkin possibly returning in the near future or no?
    • Like x 1