Paradox Wave Speed Feat 13:58 - USPC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsidianChillSucks, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Stamen Dedicated Player

Brice, I watched LS mostly the whole video. If he did, then he's snuck something in the mix.

ETA - not sure who else got jailed on the run, just saw OC. That would also play a factor. I did see that Val dropped to look for change more than the rest -- and the reason is all about yellow numbers vs. white imho.
  2. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Ahh yeah.

And in rgards to celestial, I have and i could again, write pages about them and the imbalances.
  3. Stamen Dedicated Player

PS - if you take away the cut scenes and figure a 13 minute run, then to get to an average of 1.5 million damage credited to your name, then it would require you to do about 1,925 damage per second without interrupt for 780 seconds.

Truly amazing.
    • Like x 1
  4. PaperGirl New Player

And another Speedfeat with 3 Dps HB , 1 Dps with DW , and we do better time than with 4 Dps with 1 Handed and less wipes , we love you OP sidian , you'r famous on our Teamspeak . Be proud .
  5. Savage Mind Committed Player

Lol. Usually when I load into Paradox Wave the timer is at around 50 seconds already and it takes another 15-20 for the button to render. PS3 life sucks!! Good thing DC is coming to PS4.
  6. Cold Fuzion New Player

It was done on 15:17 on one run with us so maybe 15:20 is max.
  7. DamageControl Committed Player

Have a look at the link in my sig if you haven't already :)

Sent from my phone using a modified Tapatalk