Parademon inspired gear - HoP1 teaser!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, May 28, 2014.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Agree, If the community knew this information it would've saved us alot of headaches, and threads that require alot of work.

Secondly if you want something to go away, there's one solution give a answer yes or no, that way you won't see threads like cash cap, and customization floating around all the time like so many say.
  2. Valsmurf Loyal Player

And please can it be explorable New Genesis? pretty please!
    • Like x 1
  3. Valsmurf Loyal Player

read my last response to this, I'm on your side now :p
  4. Avatar Raziel New Player

my own ! Mother Box!
    [IMG]

the possibilities are staggering!
  5. Avatar Raziel New Player

you sounded like a comic fan to me the whole time! :D I thought you were trying to help me not get my hopes too high

you know you want some:

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. King Atom New Player

Im kinda surprised myself by this inspired style didnt think the Parademons would be a style for us. But im very pleased it is...I can just imagine the other New Gods inspired styles will be,Also it would be nice to see some new "Forth World" variation styles as well,seeing as its coming from the same origin.

This is the type of styles I like to see in DCUO,the more inspired styles the better,its one of the reason I enjoy this game and we need more of it.

And looking forward to seeing more New Gods leaks. lol
  7. Valsmurf Loyal Player

ohhh man nerdgasm doesn't even begin to describe how i'd feel if we got half of that :p
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Generally, I think the armor is spot on but I still would luv to know why gloves and boots constantly extend over the elbows and knees respectively.

This definitely limits the numbers what kind of chest and legs you can wear with them as the dramatic cuts for them just doesn’t look good.
  9. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Slimline styles would be awesome, definitely, and the subject has come up before. Tbh theres only 2 reasons I can think of as to why they havent been added:
    1) The devs didnt realise they were so popular till recently. Which they can be forgiven for because they obviously have tons of work to do and cant be watching the threads 9-5
    2) DC Licencing issues. Theres really only so many patterns you can put on a slimline style before it either looks toon much like another or looks too much like a current DC characters. The latter being the main problem. With DC being very protective of their products/characters any and all styles probably need to be "okay'd" by them prior to release. This means that there could potentially be a huge amount of slimline styles that they just couldnt release. To give a few examples, the Reverse Slimline chest kinda looks similar to GL John Stewarts but not too similar, the Kryptonian Flexsuit chest looks like Sodam Yats but not too similar, theres even one (the name evades me) that looks similar to 80s Booster Golds but again, not too similar. Did you notice we have no slimline chest that has no neck AND no hand covers? Itd look too similar to Supermans. You could use the Noble Warrior chest but then guess what, you cant use an Emblem on it.

Im not saying DC is the badguy here btw, theyre protecting themselves as any good business would, but even Spytle mentioned before that the Devs tried to get away with putting a Superman Shield design on the Stalwart Defender chest and DC shot that down straight away. More than likely its a mixture of 1 & 2 but id say the ratio here is 10/90 for it being the 2nd option.
  10. Crimson Jonni New Player

If aqualad shows up in any dlc anytime soon i might just shed tears of joy. Of course i'll shed tears of joy if Shazam and plastic man show up too, and kyle rayner makes more appearances. And of course we cant forget about arm fall off boy
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Here is another unreleased suit that could fit with the dlc theme as well(the right one) even though the symbol is pretty breaniac-ish:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I've been assuming a "Darkseid trilogy" means "an Apokolips/New Genesis trilogy," or at least "an Apokolips" trilogy meaning a range of sub-bosses/characters; I'll be surprised to find I'm wrong.

I've suspected the story line of Amazon Furty leading into Halls of Power will pluck some elements from this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons_Attack!
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm thinking Metron Chair Trinket and Mother Box Trinket.
  14. Skyfall New Player

Mother box to teleport would be cool.

Metron chair = flying.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Legion of Super-Pets! LEGION OF SUPER-PETS!

Not to mention the Legion of Super-Heroes. (Vs Mordru! The Time Trapper! Crossover with the JSA!)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

What else do we need that's off-the-beaten-path?

INSANE MORT WEISINGER ERA STUFF.

Like INSANE JIMMY OLSEN.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I've barely scratched the surface of what obviously should be a trilogy of Jimmy Olsen DLCs.
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Of course, we also need a series of Legion of Substitute Heroes Iconic Anomalies.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  18. realTREDD New Player

Anti-life equation possibly,
    In raid your buttons become scrambled to hurt your team and help Darkseid<--------please do.
    Mother box of course would be amazing on some level of player use..possibility's are virtually ewndless when taking about newgod tech[ Orions glider anyone]
  19. Zeikial Committed Player

Yes you are correct, the chest piece is extremely similar to the checkmate operative style, and manta, the hands are league of assassins, the legs are strap scales and or disciple of parallax, or vestments cant remember which one has those straps maybe both, the feet look just like checkmate informant just with a higher ankle or the Dresden 7 style slimmed down, the head could go for a slimmed down gadget style or Dresden 7. The back really is the only original piece I can see unless I missed something, of course the waist looks like every other tech waist.
  20. toast Well-Known Player

i need to correct things. its sector incendiary back and zonewalker chest.