Opinions On Ideas

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by PStopper, Nov 28, 2015.

1. PStopper Active Player

To be honest, Celestial is probably the closest we will ever get to Shadow powers guys. Sound doesn't really seem like it could be a Controller power. Like how could Sound restore your power? Same as Air, Air powers could be a healer power but that's a long shot. Now as for a new weapon, I have been hoping for it ever since The Last Laugh DLC launched and that is Daggers. Yes it's kind of like Dual Weps but cut the damage of these Weps a bit and increase the attack speed. Would be the best wep ever. One Dagger held regular and the other held reverse. I do hope that they stop with the League of Assassins storyline soon because it's not making sense and it's kind of annoying. They need to continue on some of the story missions as you level up like the Aquaman storyline or the Bane storyline or even introduce the Court of Owls. Now that would be cool to see since we already have the Lethal Zelot style. Hope you all like the ideas. Oh a new power I would like to see is Air because we haven't Earth, fire and water is coming, Air should be next.

PS. I do not like Serums as a new power nor did I like Munitions. Water is what I'm waiting for.
  2. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Ok you've lost me when you said air could be a healer since i can imagine it rather cutting and making your wound look like something from Parasyte and i doubt they would put it in since the support role would turn out to not make sense whatsoever, they haven't made a new weapon since the shield release so i'm pretty sure they aren't thinking of more up to this point, and the Loa story is good since it gives us something to do while they work on more important events in dc comics. Going back to air, yeah i cannot wrap my brain around how the support role would work and dear god i would hate to see a horde of Airbender fan boys going around. Seriously there will be enough kataras to form a blood cult as it is when water releases -_- p.s to make things clear, avatar isn't an anime guys. That's like saying doraimon wasn't my childhood.
  3. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Doraemon i meant. Typo
  4. PStopper Active Player

Really the only thing that would lead me to believe that Air would be a Healing type power would be because it makes a little more sense than it being a Tank or Controller power, unless the tank is like making huge Air barriers and such but it's like you go outside and take a whiff of fresh air you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. That's what I thought when I said Air could be a healing power. And yes there are going to be tons of Avatar toons when water comes out and boy we just can't wait right? Wrong. And I agree Airbender was not an anime it was a cartoon, simple as that. It's probably just me who doesn't enjoy the LoA storyline but I'll have a final opinion once I run the new alert.
  5. CypherXone Committed Player

Air would def be a controller power!
  6. JangaMan Active Player

Sounds could give power like create soothing sounds to calm your allies or something weird.
    Or horrible music to stun and DoT or something XD be creative.