NOW AVAILABLE: The Stats Revamp!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

for those who prefer to stick their fingers in their ears & shout " wah! wah! you're all crybabies! " :
    screw you. this is a big problem for a lot of players. I don't need to learn the game, I know what I'm doing. I'm CR157, & I gotta struggle to beat Captain Boomerang? go on, then. tell me what's fun about spending an half hour in a much-lower tier solo instance that used to take me five minutes? it's got nothing to do with following mechanics. you can follow all the mechanics you want, but it you can't do or take any significant damage it kinda takes all the "fun" out of it.

ever since I first rolled a toon in this game, I've been Gadgets. I love Gadgets. & they've killed it. dead in the ******* water.

I'm assuming that, like when they first brought in the CR ****, there's a load of fine-tuning that needs to be done. fair enough. I'll wait & see what happens. but, as it stands, this update has ****** the game for a LOT of players.

you might be fine with it, & if you are good for you, but enough with all that " learn to play " bollocks. I already know how to play.
    • Like x 11
  2. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Oh yeah, SP spec, follow the advice, it seems like you'd be a "glass cannon" but crit chance, then crit magnitude, then might assuming your using powers only which so far from what I've seen is superior to hybrid or weapon only, again, I'm not a guy that tests every combo on dummies and all that but that seems to be the consensus so far, even with clipping hardest hitting ranged attack into AOE PI applicator clipped into weapon buff, hardest hitting power into low cost power spam (I like having supercharge for survive ability and mid cost juggle just in case in other two slots) I'm sure a meta will emerge with lots of YouTube videos soon. Hope that helps someone.
  3. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

They dont need to release Elite content anymore. AHAHAHA
    As far i can see and what people say everything is elite now.
    • Like x 5
  4. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I don't think that was for "fun" it was cause everyone was soloing everything and not helping other players "at level" complete that stuff, I don't know that for sure never talked to a dev, but just a guess. You can't solo stuff like you used to and that sucks for people that didn't get those feats done already and just wanted to plow through them, I think they made a choice to slow progression in some ways to lower queue times and such... you're probably right, it will probably be nerfed soon enough, I'm sure they are monitoring the numbers to see if the changes had the desired effect.
    • Like x 4
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

If you have problems with content, then you don't know anything. And if you do not want to learn, then suffer further until you are become cleverer.
    • Like x 1
  6. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Bro, no raid or alert will be able to be solo'd. If everybody's stats is like yours, then shouldn't you have the same or better advantage considering you got 300+ sp? Imagine the people who only got 100sp. All your grinding was not for nothing. All of our numbers look like this. Not just you. So overall everything is fair. I think you should go back to the drawing board. Personally I like difficulty. If everything was easy on this game then it'd be boring. There's no replay ability in stuff we just beat all the time.
    • Like x 3
  7. JEK New Player

Yes, but if people invested all that time and effort in those SP (and the gear, the OP items, highest crafted/gen mods), then being barely more effective than people who just blunder in with the mods they got in the mail from Daybreak and 130 SP would kinda make you feel like it was all pointless.
    • Like x 7
  8. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

A LOT of people, seriously? You and other lazy crybabies from CR differential era? Well... gl with that... In the long run you will have to adapt or cry further before get the ban or leaving the game.
    Ok, you can read "smarter" cpt. grammar.
    • Like x 1
  9. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Agree with the changes or not, we can agree that people will quit. The top 1-5% of players don't cover the costs of operating the game, it's the 99% of players who aren't devoted gamers. If they stop paying for you to play, then either 1. costs for everything in the game will rise, 2. they will nerf the game back to make it easier, or 3. the game will die.

Last night I (cr 200, 265 sp) queued up for Outer Caverns. On the 1st sub-boss everyone got 1 shot but me. I used every trick I had, 3 orbitals, 3 buff trinkets, 2 supply drops & 7 soders & finally got KO'd. Eventually we had to disband.

The point is when low cr sees this, then why would they want to get to cr 200? Why would they bother paying to jump to cr 100? They'll just give up, which means Daybreak won't get their money, which means the 3 things I listed earlier.

I fully understand that it can be enjoyable getting past a tough fight. That's what elite content is for. But the casual player (who foots the bill for the game we love) has little incentive to stick around past level 30.
    • Like x 17
  10. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Mann, I'm impressed with this update, and I'm so glad I stuck around, this is what you call a masterpiece from daybreak, great**** job developers.
  11. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Fireburst really needs to reset faster like 2s not 4s !;) other than that, like the new shield and miss the blue flames look but rest is great harder but great.
    I love the DCU and this game .but sadly many i think will leave, me no ill stay on but am really praying YOU CUT THE RESET TIME FOR FIREBURST PLEASE FROM 4 TO 2 SECONDS :(
  12. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

please remove stoneskin visual effect.. it look horrible... and i dont really need a visual que to know if stoneskin are on or not just as i never need to know if i have damage absorption or not back then.. i know it by heart..

anyone who claim that they need a visual que to tell if stoneskin is currently on or not is a terrible aftershock player...
  13. ImAdopted New Player

im a little confused as i am returning after a year break :( but can anyone briefly explain skill points now? like do i still need to grind it out? lol :confused:
  14. xBlackCoffeex Well-Known Player

This may have already been answered, but you have to go to where all the gear you have is saved for each armory put it on and then redo the loadouts and SP back to how you want it then re-imprint the armory. Basically you have to re-create them all over again. Yes it is a pain.
    • Like x 1
  15. rimvader Well-Known Player

.. or handlebars or brakes.
    • Like x 6
  16. pakuroto8 New Player

stats revamp is trash. the game is boring i want my money back
    • Like x 6
  17. pakuroto8 New Player

so are u banner me again for said the true stats revamp is too bad and the game boring if u want to do some raid is hard because u put noobs without sp and low cr with pro gamers and is very stupid
  18. Mykedrn New Player

Actually Elite content was easier ^^
    • Like x 2
  19. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Hello all...I just logged in to say I like the revamp I get to mess and with different loadouts again and try to make the best and become the best as I am or was....

NOW THTS OUT THE WAY...LETS GET TO MY REAL AND MANY OTHERS BIGGEST ISSUES...

CR DIFFERENTIAL I ALWAYS HATED...

I DNT LIKE WILL NVR LIKE BEING ONE SHOTTED BY A LOW LVL SUB BOSS OR BOSS...CANT BE CR200 AND GET BEAT DOWN BY 70 SUB BOSS EVEN WITH A 300SP HEALER...
    ITS ANNOYING EMBRASSING AND LAUGHABLE(IN MY ARES VOICE)...

REMOVE THT PART I THINK WE BE FIND...AS I STATED ABOVE I LOVE REVAMP FOR THE REASON I GET TO PLAY ALL KINDS OF WAYS AND GET BETTER OR BACK TO BETTER AS I WAS OR AM...

THTS ALL FOR NOW...
    ANYBODY CARE TO ADD OR CRY PLEASE DO SO I PROBABLY WANT REPLY
    • Like x 4
  20. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Haven't got on my gadgets main yet I will today but a buddy of mine bn on his and he's doing fine considering he has sp and 200gear...but in all he told me no worries...

Buy now I too understand the getting ur azz kicked by a cr70 sub boss or boss and u are 157cr...Tht was and still my only gripe abt revamp...I NVR like Tht if I grind to kick azz I want to kick *** not get my azz kick by a 70 sub boss....

Revamp is fine for the most part the bad is ppl who only want to be FOM and no to low sp... Then there is low lvl boss killing high lvl toons...that's my input on your post gud day mate
    • Like x 5