No REMOVE from League button?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Errorcode1058 New Player

give the software update a few hours. The up[date will kindly accomplish this for all league mates (again). That is, if you are on PS.
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

lets hope so...it sucks not being able to remove inactive players
    • Like x 1
  3. Pez Fedora Developer

Just checked with the UI folks. This is a known issue on the PS4 - should be functional on the PS3 - and we have a fix going out in the next Hotfix.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tikkun Loyal Player

While the button is being looked at could you guys consider moving it a little higher? I noticed on the Test Server it was directly above the button to close the window and for PC players using point and click it could be a little cumbersome (especially with lag). Moving it up would be a big help.

I did post a screenshot and suggestion in the "Possible Improvements" section of the TSI Blog if you're interested.

http://dcuoblog.legionlegends.com/tsi/?p=43

(If this was already updated, I apologize since I haven't been able to check it out on the Live Server yet.)
  5. Pez Fedora Developer

Due to submission timing, we won't be able to make placement changes of the button for the hotfix. Maybe something we can look at in the future.
    • Like x 2
  6. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Does this mean League Leaders on the PS4 cannot remove anyone from their leagues?