Next For DCUO: Feat Unlocking!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Suggestion: You should create a FAQ list of the recurring questions in this thread and put it in the OP.
    • Like x 4
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Not a fan of shut up and take my money so I'll put it this way,

Thank you for the deal good sir, have some loonies why don't you.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lemon Lass New Player

thank you! [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Kirney Slane New Player

If people read the OP right, they wouldn't have to ask so many questions.

I do have a question tho: What good is this feature gonna do, IF WE NEVER GET TO PLAY THE F****ING GAME?
    (As you can see I'm a little agitated atm)
    • Like x 1
  5. RageQQ New Player

Great.........Just what we need, not.

I thought all your updates are supposed to included EVERYONE larry ? What the hell is this ? What about those of us that have all the toons we want - have time for - and already at the 150+ so range through time and effort ?

Waste of resources if you ask me, and you buckled under pressure from the casual crowd again. If your game wasnt so laggy and disconnecting people off all the time it would go down better, but the fact you guys are ignoring the lag/disconnect issue is mind boggling.
    • Like x 1
  6. SuperBell Loyal Player

I get that this is something that is meant to happen over time and I'm fine with that, but is there any way you could make those counting feats accumulate across the account. I have at least 5 alts that are over 54cr, and I could have killed 10,000 Reapers and still not have that feat.
  7. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I know you guys are possibly answering as many questions as you can but, I have a question regarding specifically the moon. On my hero, I have 39/50 moon wins. When I transfer to my villain, will I have 39/50 unlocked on villain or will it start at the 25/50 point?

I guess what I'm asking is, will my progress for a long term feat pick up where I left off or if i only gathered 10 exos, but transferred 15k, will I still have to start from 10 exobits and progress through 15k?
  8. Mr.Me New Player

Seems reasonable, and I must admit that I have nothing bad to say. :D

Good Job guys, thanks for the announcement, now smoke breaks over back to work we needs them feats asap! :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

That really sounds like BS imo ! It should NOT be possible, to unlock feats that U cannot do, period. It's like giving the mid finger to us grinders !
  10. Kirney Slane New Player

You cannot unlock the 500 alerts feat for example, unless you have it on one of your toons m8.
    • Like x 1
  11. RageQQ New Player

That is not how it works, if you grinded the feat in the first place on your main you will be able to unlock it on your alts.

All I will see from this is multiple 40 sp toons in 90 cr gear and the noobs piping up with "I have a troller/tank/healer we can use ? " whilst they are on their 40 sp 90 cr dps.
    • Like x 1
  12. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

Killing 5000 reapers is not that time-consuming...LMAO Just group with some ppl and U get them REALLY fast. 500 CC bounties are even worse imo.
  13. Statman New Player

Not sure where you got that idea from, the devs have always said that every update, DLC, etc is not going to be for everyone, but they have different types of players they want to cater to. They've never said everything will be for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  14. cdicke2 Well-Known Player

As someone who doesn't really use replay badges, this is great. Finally something to spend them on :) This will also help get my alts through low content much faster.
    • Like x 5
  15. Mr.Me New Player

Under the current system you spend the replay badges just for the attempt to unlock the feat and you could fail and need to keep resetting the mission at a much higher cost in replay badges, so yeah a 1-5 replays for a guaranties feat unlock is pretty good. People being able to play alts that are good helps with population issues also.
    • Like x 2
  16. RageQQ New Player

You were the guy in the SOE live panel video asking questions and going on and on about fighting/pvp right ?

Besides spytle said himself in the armory thread that content should at least be usable to everyone regardless if they need it or not. I don't care for bases, or armories myself - but I use them occasional or rarely. I will reward DCUO on their good deeds so with that said I am capped out on 3 toons for basses and armories.

This development does nothing for me except GIVE them cash if I decide to create another alt, and find time to play that - dont think so. And what for ? the game is laggy, crashing and just running poorly which means I can barely play my mains as it is. I dont feel like playing this game at 3 am when its less populated.
  17. Campor Well-Known Player

Your name fits. o_O

So you don't personally need this system. That doesn't mean the majority of people wouldn't use it. In fact, just judging from what I've heard in-game, from friends and on this thread and forum, a lot of people wanted this. Majority rules in terms of what gets pushed out first.

Personally, I have quite a few alts. Only reason I wasn't focusing on them was because I didn't want to bother with all the feats and skill point grinding. Now, come February, that won't be an issue any more. I love the fact this is being implemented, and that it's extremely affordable.
    • Like x 7
  18. Circe New Player

This is a much needed feature. So happy they're going through with it! I'm definitely gonna give my money for this. This is one of the best things to happen to DCUO IMO.
    • Like x 3
  19. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Think my villan alt will resurface.

Who knows he might become my main ^^
    • Like x 1
  20. Circe New Player

I have a PS4, and my game is never lagging, and hardly ever crashing. Sometimes I get the CE error, but that's rare and not this game's fault (I get it sometimes on a different game too).

So glad I got a PS4, probably my favorite thing I've ever purchased. Having so much fun on it.
    • Like x 2