New Legends Event: Paradox Wave Begins November 26, 2015!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Legends PvE: Paradox Wave

In our universe’s history, there was once a time when the origins of powerful heroes were at stake. In the original Paradox Wave raid, Future Batman (for Heroes) and Future Lex Luthor (for Villains) provided instructions on how to defeat the Paradox Tyrant who was using Paradox energy to unleash a destructive wave that was set to destroy our timeline. We righted the Origin Crisis before much was destroyed, but now it’s time to return to the Paradox Wave – only this time, as Legends characters!

Join us for a Legends PvE event featuring the Paradox Wave raid zone previously seen in Episode 7. Legends PvE: Paradox Wave will launch on Thursday, November 26th.

Due to the nature of the zone, Future Batman will be excluded from participating in this specific Legends PvE event. However, there will be a number of promotional legends to try out while this event is taking place!

Experience Legends PvE as John Stewart!

As part of Legends PvE, you have the opportunity to try out certain Legends characters even if you don’t have them unlocked. At the start of the Paradox Wave event, that character will be John Stewart. John Stewart’s movement style is flight and his weapon is the rifle. John Stewart will be unlocked from Wednesday, November 25 until Wednesday, December 2.

Additional promotional legends will be available through the end of 2015. Make sure you’re checking in on the official DCUO website, Twitter, and Facebook pages for updates!
    • Like x 5
  2. T102NEMESIS Active Player

i tried it. it is a little bit hard. mepps u should think about to combine all 4 servers to one big server. it's hard to find people for raids and feat runs. this low population is a problem anyone agree?
    • Like x 2
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

the FLASH & BATMAN feat is buged ( only the Flash gets it) - experienced on november 25th.
    • Like x 1
  4. Savynaa Well-Known Player

On EU PC, Paradox wave gone we still have Nexus :/
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

because its not 26th nov
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

:*(
    Why not today?
    I was sooo Hoping for it Today
  7. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Thanks for the heads up

[IMG]

&
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have a way to TEST all the NEW feats before it got released to production to verify they work ;)

[IMG]
  8. Danja New Player

Should be level requirement. I'm tired of playing with player who have never been to dox regular raid or nexus regular raid.
    • Like x 1
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

I thought it was today :-(
  10. uchiha pep New Player

Estaba en la tarde de hoy pero la retiraron , me dio tiempo a hacerla 3 veces. todo el mundo llorando porque el grado de dificultad es muy alto . Yo la hice sin que me maten .Me parecio un buen desafio .Pero la gente quiere raids mas faciles y yo no veo desafio alguno de esa manera
    • Like x 1
  11. CommanderOfPain New Player

i would like to know if the legendary membership will be discounted as well on black friday?
  12. hero turner Well-Known Player

not to change the subject, but would it be possible to allow us to place our base amenities in free placement mode and not just stuck in those purple placement circles. and also be able to place the control panel, dispencer , base mainframe and generator in free placement mode instead of being permanently placed in the spots that come with the base. and it would be awesome if we could also place r&d vendor, respect station , the broker and also armories and the soda cola vendor's to be placed in the league halls. oh and also be able to place all the amenities in the base instead of only 6 per base and a donation box for reg bases also.
    • Like x 1
  13. SnowStar Committed Player

You gave me a reason to go back into Paradox, other than roflstomping at high CR with my league every couple months with a low CR toon they're bringing up!

I died so many times as Guy Gardner there should be a feat, and I vomited 4 times, once for each vomitous tunnel!

Seriously, fun!
  14. SnowStar Committed Player

yeah it will be rough with true level 10's for sure.
  15. SnowStar Committed Player

It is, I just ran it a couple hours ago
  16. Diligent Diggles Well-Known Player

What server are you on?
  17. SnowStar Committed Player

USPC
  18. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Happened on EU about 12 hours ago. Think they released it too early.
  19. SnowStar Committed Player

ah. I did see the 26th . thought maybe it's a typo. heh.
  20. SnowStar Committed Player

I will say it would be best fun with 8 legends characters. Even though it's a little early on USPC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.