New in the Marketplace: Artifact XP Packs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

New in the Marketplace: Artifact XP Packs

Make the most of your first, second, and (new!) third Artifact slots with select Artifact XP packs in the Marketplace. Need to start a new Artifact, or get to that next breakthrough? No problem. The following packs are now available:

Reinforced Artifact XP Pack

Get a head start on your Artifacts with the Reinforced Artifact XP Pack. Each pack includes one Reinforced Nth Metal that grants 12,500 Artifact XP to the Artifact of your choice. Please Note: This is a one-time use item and is Account Bound.
    • 12,500 Artifact XP
    • 200 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash
    Perfected Artifact XP Pack

Get to that next Artifact Breakthrough Rank with the Perfected Artifact XP Pack. Each pack includes one Perfected Nth Metal that grants 75,000 Artifact XP to the Artifact of your choice. Please Note: This is a one-time use item and is Account Bound.
    • 75,000 Artifact XP
    • 1000 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash
    Artifact XP packs are permanent additions to the in-game Marketplace. Grab a few today!

Gift: Reinforced Artifact XP Pack

Log in this weekend to claim your very own Reinforced Artifact XP Pack - free! All players can claim this gift, regardless of access level or combat rating or level. Look for the Reinforced Artifact XP Pack in the Redeem/Claim window of the Marketplace.

One per account. Must log in to receive the gift by August 26, 2018.

Other Changes
    Artifact XP
    • The amount of Artifact XP acquired through gameplay (dropped Nth Metal) has been increased by 50%.
    • The amount of Artifact XP included in the Artifact Starter Pack (Marketplace) has been increased.
    • The Nth Metal Detector (Marketplace) now rewards more Artifact XP per use and has had its cost reduced to 50 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.
    • Artifact XP is no longer sold for Marks by Constantine in the HQs.
    • Like x 16
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Excellent, I was hoping for something like this \o/
  4. Owl Devoted Player

Free gifts are nice.
    • Like x 5
  5. silversuitcase Active Player

Is this a bad move on daybreaks part? You are able to buy a 12.5k Nth metal cache from the marketplace for 200mc (180mc for members) and a 75k nth metal cache for 1000mc (900mc for members). You can buy 8 75k nth metal caches and level an artifact from 0 to 160 instantly. Yes, you can spend 7200MC and get an artifact to 160. I'm just happy they aren't tradable. What do you guys think? Seems pretty crazy to me!
    • Like x 1
  6. Perdition Committed Player

There is no thinking here mate, money talks..
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

My opinion on this will spark a war so I'll keep it simple.

Eventually it was coming. Daybreak's business model lately has been you can go the long route for free and not pay a cent, or you can speed it up by paying. It's the same way with gear, time capsules, seasonal items, etc. Whether I like it or not, I'll leave that part out lol.
    • Like x 13
  8. Draconiano Committed Player

I will probably be the only one who say this but, I think it's fine that they monetize nth. We can get it for free by just playing it isn't like the seals of preservation that you can't get anywhere but on the marketplace.
    • Like x 4
  9. Version San Diego Active Player

10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The one we got for free did a crit, if it's the same one in the pack then I'll assume so.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Boy do I miss having new cosmetics released in the Marketplace...
    • Like x 5
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This was really needed. I bought several. Experience points are just too little and I don’t have as much free time as I wish, so it was nice to bump my artifacts to 140.

Well ... 139 lol. I need mucho catalysto.
    • Like x 6
  13. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Thanks devs! Definitely is a needed option for ppl that dont have the time or patience to level artifacts to 160 rank. About time we got XP packs.
    • Like x 3
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

I see this as a nice step forward in terms of monetizing. Instead of purchase some stuff by RNG you can purchase it directly from the Marketplace
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I think we both know there's a gaping hole in one half of that argument.
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Mepps: Question about the Nth Metal Detector.

It used to say the increase was 125%, now it no longer states a percentage. However I just used one and the tooltip says 125% in the Current Effects tab. So can you please clarify the new increase ?

Edit: it certainly feels like a huge increase, getting XP left and right lol
    • Like x 2
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

In my experience with detectors, it needed a significant buff. As it used to be, you could reliably get 5 cache in one hour; and each cache had 3 pieces of metal ranging from 20 to 300. On average, you were doing well to get about 150 from each cache; so you were spending 2 bucks to get 750 xp with an hour’s time spent. It just wasn’t worth it.

During the last double xp weekend, I tried selling a 99 stack of cache; the best I could get for my 20 hours spent collecting was 50 mil. However, I was selling the detectors for 2 mil each like hot cakes; and I devoted no time to getting detectors.

20 detectors - 20 hours - 99 cache - 50 mil
    20 detectors - 0 hours - 40 mil
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is a huge increase. I will follow up on the tooltips and description.
    • Like x 4
  19. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yes and when we finaly max those artifacts you gona change it to 20 XP .
    NO Thanks !!!!!
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

160 will be so much easier to reach, but I think 180/200 caps are around the corner though.
    • Like x 5