Mini-Map Doesn't Show Other Players

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stogho, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinoman Dedicated Player

Aww that’s terrible. Hard enough on one character.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Which means, it was an intentional move (being able to turn other players invisible), what wasn't intended is for it to do that all the time, even without activating the 'Stealth mode'

Thank you finally answering the question of what the intended action was
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Bugs are not intentional. Forcibly clearing the minimap was not intentional nor will it ever be intended. And it is not a 'Stealth Mode'.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What else do you call it when you can make players go invisible?
    Was it not you who said "When it is working, you do have the ability to go in your settings and turn friendly or enemy players invisible."
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Stealth is when you make yourself invisible.

The setting is called "Hide Non-Hostile Players". If you're going to give it a nickname, called it "Declutter Mode".
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, last looked (a few hours ago), you turn just as invisible
    When did they introduce this nifty new 'Declutter Mode'? which doesn't really declutter the actual game, or did you miss the fact the HQ's are just as full as they ever were?
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Hide Non-Hostile Players has always been a setting under the UI tab. It removes all green and purple diamonds from the minimap. This is the decluttering I'm referring to. If you have that setting On for example, you can go to the WT or HoD and not see anyone except NPCs on your minimap.

The bug that is affecting the game right now, is an unitended glitch in the minimap. It is affecting everyone regardless of wether or not you have that setting On or Off. It will be getting fixed in the next GU. Do you understand now?
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Would it really have killed you to have just said all that when asked in the first place? o_O
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I did... it's not my fault you didn't get it the first time.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, you didn't: asked what the original feature was supposed to be, you just kept saying it was a bug
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because I shouldn't have to explain to you WHAT a bug is. You were so convinced there was some hidden meaning to it. There is no "original feature" or "intended purpose". It is a BUG. A glitch. An error in coding.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

*Lords give me strength* Didn't ask about the bug, because obviously the Stealth Declutter Mode was the bug, asked what the original feature was that caused the bug
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

THERE IS NO ORIGINAL FEATURE. IT IS A RANDOM BUG.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's not a random bug, it is connected to that "Hide NPC's" feature you explained
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can a dev please close this thread since there is already a resolution to the issue, and this thread has officially become troll food.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.