Marks Should Be Account Bound

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zozame, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Zozame New Player

If we earned the Marks then shouldn't they be shared on all of our characters?
  2. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

So you dont get a ton of MoT on your CR89 toon and then buy full t3 on a fresh 30 toon.
    • Like x 1
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

no they should not, then you would see everyone's alts with like full t4 and like 30 skill points. the marks are fine the way they are but ido think the t3 gear should go back to mark of krypton. it was harder to get t3 gear instead of people haveing full t3 gear and never ran fos 1-3. you can grind for your alts its not that hard to get t3 now, but yo ushould redo the content on your alts for the feats to get skill points.
    • Like x 1
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

Why not?
  5. SuperBell Loyal Player

The solution to that is to make feat account bound.
  6. Zozame New Player

But we still played to earn the Triumphs so we should be able to do whatever we want to do with them
  7. pebcak New Player

well i dont think this is a great idea even for vetran players. Becuase as a new player my self im having a hard tim hgettin into groups in the lower tiers of content but this is just my 2 sense
    • Like x 1
  8. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

[IMG]

So that you have to learn the role of that toon and/or just skip to t4 and have 15 SP
    • Like x 3
  9. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

your basically saying go the lazy way out and just do the feats ONCE and not go for them on your alts. for megetting feats are fun it would make the game boring with just getting that same feat once
    • Like x 1
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

So since my main is over 100SP then any toon I make would have those same feats and have over 100SP as well ???

Ummmm..... No.
  11. Zozame New Player

Feats have nothing to do with Marks being account bound
  12. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

they kinda do. if you just ignore the feats and go for the gear you are missing out on fully specing your toon. by 70 cr you should have 77 skill points so you would be fully speced.
  13. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It was in response to Superbell's comment about low SP toons and making the feats account bound.

And the same goes for marks.... Just because people have 350 toons doesn't mean they should all have it easy. If you want to roll that many alts you have to take time to level and gear them up accordingly.
  14. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

lol 350 toons. i only have 8 toons. i want to meet someone like that
  15. Delta795 New Player

16. Zozame New Player

whats with the dumb animation?
  17. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

i was wondering that too
  18. Delta795 New Player

Dumb facepalm for dumb idea.
    • Like x 1
  19. Circe New Player

SP should be account bound, not marks.

No one wants to do the "Win 10 Legends Matches In a Row" again on an alt.
  20. Bioinc Skull Committed Player

whats with the dumb thread?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2